Vacation Spots Similar to Atlantis

What's up NT...trying to plan a quick getaway in the next couple of months, but I figured I'd ask yall for your opinions. I was just at Atlantis in August and my 3 year old had a great time because there was a never-ending amount of things to do at the resort. That being said, is there anything else anywhere in the Caribbean, Mexico, etc. that's similar to Atlantis with the kid-friendly water park ON the hotel grounds, etc.? Any help is appreciated...gracias.

Look into Orland, FL, they have little resorts there. I took my daughter to the Nick Resort and while it wasn't extremely plush and as nice as Atlantis (which is crazy dope btw) it's still fun since they get to meet their favorite characters.

There's also Disney obviously, but Orlando would probably be your best bet.

Look into Orland, FL, they have little resorts there. I took my daughter to the Nick Resort and while it wasn't extremely plush and as nice as Atlantis (which is crazy dope btw) it's still fun since they get to meet their favorite characters.

Thank you for this idea brother.

Thx for the suggestions, bro.

We did Disney earlier in the year. Not my cup of tea...for as crowded as Atlantis was, it was 100000000x easier to navigate than Disney.

Back
Top Bottom