Vacaville CA Olympic 7s and Retro 5s Restock

The Nike outlet in Vacaville Ca which is 15 minutes away from Sacramento, Restocked the the Olympic 7s and the retro 5s. 

I was able to cop like 6 pairs today. They were strict about how many pairs you could buy. I bought 2 pairs when they first opened and 4 more pairs later that day. They still have more sizes if any of you sneaker heads are looking to cop em. 

^ If they're not sold out by now can't you place a phone order?

Damn this sucks. Everytime I go there, I never see anything good. I practically gave up on there but I always get pulled back in when I hear things like this happening.

**** I missed this. Vacaville outlet has been weak for a minute. I used to work there awhile ago and employees would always hide the heat in the back, a lot of stuff didn't even hit the sales floor.

**** I missed this. Vacaville outlet has been weak for a minute. I used to work there awhile ago and employees would always hide the heat in the back, a lot of stuff didn't even hit the sales floor.

I believe this happens a lot. In every Outlet in the bay.

I agree. If nike is gonna police small mom n pops they should police their employees at these outlets 2 higher standards

they didn't have the right size for most of the stuff I wanted.
mean.gif

Vacavile outlet smh the only good deal i got 2 weeks ago was the 2012 usa hyperdunks for 60 dollars..and i dont see people shooting hoops out here and i always check the park.

Back
Top Bottom