Valentine's Day (not in a) Relationship help thread vol. Get me outta the friend zone

Met this girl a couple weeks ago who goes to my college. She's good friends with one of my friends. We went to lunch together and then walked around town a bit. She dragged me into a clothing store and got me to put on this outfit(which I then bought). We came back to mine and on the way she was talking about how one of my other friends had asked her out to dinner but she thought it was just friendly. Knowing the guy I told her it was def a date. She was then like why can't you just go to lunch - like we did - just as a lunch and not a date. She's said stuff like this a couple of times and now I'm stuck in the friend zone but I really like this girl. We came back to mine after and watched a couple films too. Don't want to be the guy who $!+@$ a possibly good friendship up over asking her out though.

oh and valentine's day can go $#$^%@#!!* itself

Met this girl a couple weeks ago who goes to my college. She's good friends with one of my friends. We went to lunch together and then walked around town a bit. She dragged me into a clothing store and got me to put on this outfit(which I then bought). We came back to mine and on the way she was talking about how one of my other friends had asked her out to dinner but she thought it was just friendly. Knowing the guy I told her it was def a date. She was then like why can't you just go to lunch - like we did - just as a lunch and not a date. She's said stuff like this a couple of times and now I'm stuck in the friend zone but I really like this girl. We came back to mine after and watched a couple films too. Don't want to be the guy who $!+@$ a possibly good friendship up over asking her out though.

oh and valentine's day can go $#$^%@#!!* itself

ask her out. see if she's doing something tonight, if not, tell her yall should go out.

but since it's vday, say it should be a date, it'd only be right.

why you mad at saint valentines? anyways ur friendzoned, move on, if u like her she'll think ur creepy

Im sorry but 
laugh.gif

why you mad at saint valentines? anyways ur friendzoned, move on, if u like her she'll think ur creepy

ask her out. see if she's doing something tonight, if not, tell her yall should go out.

but since it's vday, say it should be a date, it'd only be right.

............ man just tell this girl you are attracted to her and keep it smashing. I knew Niketalk was going to be incredible today......

............ man just tell this girl you are attracted to her and keep it smashing. I knew Niketalk was going to be incredible today......

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

that's valentine's day though. NT turns into a massive group therapy session

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

that's valentine's day though. NT turns into a massive group therapy session

Back
Top Bottom