VANS 08 Preview...Ray Barbee Half Cab

fongstarr

Banned
From ,ORG site.......Wainwright Cab is killer.....and the black prefferated Chukka is cool.

- Fong$tarr

E-mail: Fongstarr@hotmail.com
TEAM WARRIORS WE BELIEVE

raf, that's your blog :wow:
eek.gif
good @#%$ bro! i didn't even know. i've had it bookmarked on my toolbar since day 1 :pimp:
pimp.gif

fong, good looks! i've seen the catalog and it's looks good for 08' i can't wait for the the one's that you posted, black/purple and burnt orange color half cabs, and the mt. edition high lx's :tongue:
tongue.gif

^^^ very sick, I gotta get my hands on several of those myself...not to mention ones that's already out :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM KENTUCKY​
' ' where cow tippin' requires heat on your feet ' '​

Good looks.

Vans I will actually buy and don't feel like a sheep in a herd.

The earliest footwear, probably made of plaited grass or rawhide held to the foot with thongs was undoubtedly born of the necessity to provide some protection when moving over rough terrain in varying weather conditions, and there still exist examples of footwear from ancient civilizations, such as the Egyptians, Chinese and Vikings. Soon, however, the rich and influential began distinguishing themselves by the craftsmanship and decoration which characterised their shoes.

i have the vans 08 look book somewhere a home if i can find it ill post pics of some of the good stuff

The Wainwright half cabs and all the black perfs caught my eye.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS

damn I definitely need those chukkas and half cabs.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

Love it. First priority is for sure "The Trooper" sk8 highs, but that's mostly because I'm in love with Maiden.

Aside from that I'll probably make those Danny Wainwright Half Cab's the first pair of half cab's that I've bought in 10 years. Since I've slightly lost hope in getting the red Supreme ones.

Both of those perf Chukka's are a must. The Chukka collection just keeps growing and growing.

by the way RaFzDaMaN, good work on that blog. It's been on my radar for a while now and I enjoy it throughly.

hey RaF, nice job on that blog.

-J-
TEAMNEWENGLANDPATRIOTS​

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Back
Top Bottom