vans x simpsons any info? *edit now with list of artists*

Can't wait. Total confidence that Mr. Cartoon will do this @#%$ right. :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM DC x TEAM COMIC BOOKS x TEAM MARVEL​

Really want to see what type of pieces some of these artists put out...Def some big names there...

i hope theyre all not dropping on the same day. from what ben said yesterday at the summit it seems like the mr.cartoon vans are gonna pretty dope.
BEATMANIASLIM coming soon.

can't wait for these to dropp, the concept sounds really dopee. i wanna see the futura one. that'd be an automatic cop for me. mann simpsons x vans x futura? mann
"Why ball in J's if all you're worried about is if they gonna get stepped on..."

~Th@ pn0y pr0d1gy

via HighSnobiety
Quote:
Just last week we reported that on the 14th of July the entire Vans x Simpsons artist series will be released with artists such as Geoff McFetridge, Mr. Cartoon, Kaws, Neckface and many others participating. Luckily we get an early look at the Mr. Cartoon slip-on of the series here.

Here you see some pics now of the Slip-Ons created by Mr. Cartoon. If all of the sneakers of this project come out this way, it will be an incredible drop in 2 weeks.
RTEmagicC_Slip1-01.jpg.jpg
db867f0743.jpg
d853f16565.jpg
2dd772184d.jpg
LWhy?FS: AJIV white/green sz.12, CLassic SB hot pink/navy sz.13; both DIRT CHEAP!!!!
I always do the f***in', just might do the buckin'.
I leave my Nikes stuck in your rectum, till you learn
Brand Nubian, yo, you gotta respect em

Quote:
awww man Simpson's pack..cant wait for that!!
I was just looking for the milk blazers and saw this article on hypebeast.com when will they drop I must have them.I been a Simpsons fan since forever mainly because it's my last name and mad funny the cartoon ones look sick. How much do vans usually cost I may want to buy every pair

-((((( TEAM GOONIES )))))-
*PITBULLS NEVER SHAKE HANDS WITH POODLES*
First Lady Of The Goonies
Quote:
damn...i didnt think it would jump like this we got females making lists, dudes stripping, posting full albums,i think i saw a proposal or two...shows you the power of the P -

those mr. cartoon slip ons look very enticing.
TeamLakers
KOBE WHAT'S NEXT?​
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​
4L8O15S16T23!42

Update via Hypebeast
Quote:
Most Simpsons fans and sneaker/Vans fans were surely notified a few days ago about a huge upcoming collaboration between Americas favorite cartoon family, The Simpsons and the iconic Californian footwear brand Vans. Yesterday, a sneak peek of the Mr. Cartoons tribute to the Simpsons, now today reveals the likes of the Neckface Chukka, Kaws Chukka and Stash Sk8-Mid LX. Were sure many of you are asking, the release date of these is slated for July 14th in which 14 different models will be released in an extremely low run of only 100 pairs per style at some of the most popular stores in the world. The list is as follows, Conveyor at Fred Segal (Santa Monica), Supreme (LA), Daves Quality Meat (NY) Undefeated (LV), Kicks/HI (Honolulu), Blends (San Diego), Proper (Long Beach), Bodega (Boston), Huf (San Fran), and St. Alfred (Chicago). Retail will be set at $100
simpsonsvanskawsstashneyq1.jpg

Bummer on the limited nature. No chance of getting those for me in St. Louis OR Charlotte.

Please believe that the stashs will be COPPED. Mr cartoon upset me with the slip ons the designs dope. But slip ons are just wack

Well with only a hundred pairs of each style, no chance of me getting them without paying ridiculous amounts of money.
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
-Martin Luther King Jr.

mr. cartoon's pair looks the best so far in my opinion. too bad theyre slip ons. i wanna see some eras and sk8 his
TEAM AM FAM​
Post count only gets you so far​

Back
Top Bottom