vans x simpsons any info? *edit now with list of artists*

a store told me they gettin simpsons vans and its suppose to be like 10 different shoes. anybody have any other info on them?

simp-thumb.jpg

"there's no replacement for displacement"

Nope, but this does sound interesting......

C'mon yellow Homer Chukkas with the hairline across the heel !!!!!!
LWhy?FS: AJIV white/green sz.12, CLassic SB hot pink/navy sz.13; both DIRT CHEAP!!!!
I always do the f***in', just might do the buckin'.
I leave my Nikes stuck in your rectum, till you learn
Brand Nubian, yo, you gotta respect em

:smh:
smh.gif
Damnit Ben, always with the hyping up of the kiddies, never changes....j/k :lol:
laugh.gif
LWhy?FS: AJIV white/green sz.12, CLassic SB hot pink/navy sz.13; both DIRT CHEAP!!!!
I always do the f***in', just might do the buckin'.
I leave my Nikes stuck in your rectum, till you learn
Brand Nubian, yo, you gotta respect em

I also heard stores that get em are getting less than 15 pairs per shoe so its gonna be kinda hard to get em
"there's no replacement for displacement"

awww man Simpson's pack..cant wait for that!!
" I'm an addict for sneakers 20's of buddah and *****es with beepers"-NAS

LEVIS 501's sz 32 34...F0R SALE

Quote:
Yo man, can you get me hooked into the "Rad" editions???? When
are they coming??? I am dying for them....
:rofl:
roll.gif

arent these supposed to be vault, even if they are syndicate im sure they'll be easy to get.

hmmm sounds good.

here's hoping vans don't go the way of dunks. ...
formerly shoeWUfreak

Quote:
Yo man, can you get me hooked into the "Rad" editions???? When are they coming??? I am dying for them....
TeamFreshPrince
Team M.B.S.W.

not a fan of vans but would be pretty interesting to see some simpsons joints, havn't heard anything yet
looking for >>>anything<<< size 7 and 7.5
-nike dunk hi "undefeated" clerks
-nike sb "j-rod"
-nike cowboy 5 "las vegas"

Icee Fresh! i was just about to make a post about this.. i just read the mini-interview with Mister Cartoon in todays LA TIMES "image" section...
Oh, this world may lack style, I know​

I'm patiently waiting on more info for this release...If done right this should be a mandatory purchase...

The RAD styles are not Vault and can be ordered through shops with Classic and Core accounts.

The "Simpson's" are Mr. Cartoon's Syndicates that will drop this fall at a few Syndicate shops.
<!-----<div style="text-align:center">What am I gonna do when the aliens come?</div><!-----

Please tell me that an Era, Authentic, or Half Cab will be some of the models used...SK8 Hi's are mandatory of course but if these other models are included it will be a wrap for me...

Back
Top Bottom