Vantage Points in the OC?

Orange Hill Restaurant is the only place I can think of. I remember a spot off the 241 Toll Road that had a pretty nice view of Orange County.

If you can drive to Long Beach, you can go to Skyline. It's off the 710 Freeway and Cherry Avenue.

I've heard of that Toll Road view though. Good looks on the Skyline in long beach.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sigmakidownz

Ecook0808 said:
Irvine Top of the World is siiiick

Info on how to get there? I just googled it and read about it. Seems interesting.

Its called suicide hill.
and the park is called Chapparal park. u have to park near the neighborhood and walk like 30 stairs to get on top of the hill then its
pimp.gif

Signal Hill is off of Cherry Avenue (South) and the 710 Freeway. You go up a curvy street (Skyline Avenue) and it'll be on your left side. It gets pretty chilly there once it's early in the evening. But on a clear day, you can get a view of the LA Skyline.

Originally Posted by mike23theking

Signal Hill is off of Cherry Avenue (South) and the 710 Freeway. You go up a curvy street (Skyline Avenue) and it'll be on your left side. It gets pretty chilly there once it's early in the evening. But on a clear day, you can get a view of the LA Skyline.

laugh.gif
you keep saying the 710 but it's the 405/

If you're headed south on Cherry, it's the first light after Willow. It's called Skyline Drive and you just follow it up the hill. You can't miss the park as it's to your left at the first stop sign.

Cops kick you out at 9pm.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

laugh.gif
you keep saying the 710 but it's the 405/

28spy5y.gif

You right, though.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
SMH....... i didn't even catch that.  I don't even know why I keep putting 710 on there.

so for clarification, Signal Hill/Skyline is off of Cherry Ave South and the 405. 

Back
Top Bottom