Vaping is killin’ em??

Here’s a photo released by the NYS Dept of Health of the products in question tied to some of the illness cases in NY
CF2B7968-AD28-4C46-9B2B-A43832B92EF3.jpeg

Yep fake carts I called this would happen last year...folks selling gram carts for $30 well how much did they get it for from the plug makes no sense.

I’ve gotten some fake carts, a fake dank vape like the one posted above, the cart hits then after 2 days it turns to sludge

Not worth it if your city isn’t medical just buy bud

A lot of grey area with the the carts esp when you got people dying from it now.

Like Hennessy said unless you know who made it then it's not 100% safe.

:nerd::nerd:
Lots of garbage. I own a cannabis vape company and our product is clean and uncut so this news doesn’t concern me much. Actually this has boosted my business because we’ve always been transparent and upheld the highest industry standards so we are a reputable brand. However, my customers have brought me carts to get tested before and I’ve seen king pens and Mario carts with only ~40% THC. Legit stuff tests out 70-85% on average.

This doesn’t surprise it was only a matter of time before someone got sick. People literally smoking poison out here.

If you don’t personally know who made the cartridge or didn’t get it from a dispensary (even then) I wouldn’t trust it.

:nerd: Let a brotha know

Lots of garbage. I own a cannabis vape company and our product is clean and uncut so this news doesn’t concern me much. Actually this has boosted my business because we’ve always been transparent and upheld the highest industry standards so we are a reputable brand. However, my customers have brought me carts to get tested before and I’ve seen king pens and Mario carts with only ~40% THC. Legit stuff tests out 70-85% on average.

This doesn’t surprise it was only a matter of time before someone got sick. People literally smoking poison out here.

If you don’t personally know who made the cartridge or didn’t get it from a dispensary (even then) I wouldn’t trust it.
Do you have a list of companies that would be reliable for safe products?

Are all the tested regulated shops good in CA?(I don’t go to off the grid dispensaries in CA)

Do you have a list of companies that would be reliable for safe products?

Are all the tested regulated shops good in CA?(I don’t go to off the grid dispensaries in CA)

there are fakes of big brands too.. you need to go to a trusted shop, not some pop-up dispensary (LA).. prices would be more but it's safer..

off the top of my head there are fake cartridges for: Brass Knuckles, Stiiizy, and VVS (brand that ben baller promotes)..

there are fakes of big brands too.. you need to go to a trusted shop, not some pop-up dispensary (LA).. prices would be more but it's safer..

off the top of my head there are fake cartridges for: Brass Knuckles, Stiiizy, and VVS (brand that ben baller promotes)..
I only goto a pre ICO shop that has been operating for a long time. Damn there’s fake Stiizy? Guess I’ll stick to Pax pods.

As rare bud smoker. I love the smell of the different strands. Vapes i believe erase that, right?

I like the whole process of rollin up and blazin. Preferences i guess
It smells different but it definitely doesn't erase the smell, especially if it's some strong weed. Maybe it depends on the type of vaporizer.

Damn, I used to mess with Golddrop and Kingpens almost exclusively, but quit altogether earlier this year. I would sometimes get some chest pain/esophagus pain, but never though much of it. Scary to think it could be fatal.

These companies that get involved in these things are truly messed up. It doesn't take a genius to assume inhaling something may damage your lungs. What makes someone who's obviously entrepreneurial to create worthless **** like this ?

Damn, I used to mess with Golddrop and Kingpens almost exclusively, but quit altogether earlier this year. I would sometimes get some chest pain/esophagus pain, but never though much of it. Scary to think it could be fatal.

Same id get a back pain sometimes.

Saw an investigative report that found that dozens of CBD companies are putting out carts that have virtually no CBD content.

They even interviewed a concerned CBD business owner who was throwing shade at other people in the industry. They tested her stuff and found the same low content :lol:

I’d say if you state isn’t a med state with a legit shop don’t buy CBD,edibles or carts

My bro in law lip swelled up fierce after hitting the cbd pen he bought at his local smoke shop

Here’s a photo released by the NYS Dept of Health of the products in question tied to some of the illness cases in NY
CF2B7968-AD28-4C46-9B2B-A43832B92EF3.jpeg

online sellers were trying to get rid of these by bulk on twitter. Knew something was up. Never got into the juul wave either

It seems like this is coming from THC pens or THC and nicotine pens.

What about things like Juuls? Are folks getting sick from it?

I smoked cigs for almost 20 years and have asthma and chronic bronchitis. Since I switched to using a Juul I have not had a single asthma attack or flare up after usually suffer at least 5-6 a year as a smoker so as far as these reports go I think they are using the term “e-cig” incorrectly.

Now weed pens are a totally different ballgame that I think a lot of people think that vaping may be a safer and healthier way of getting high. These pens are extremely harsh and after hearing that most of these victims have had prior illness it definitely makes sense that they could be worse off using vape pens.

Bottom line to me is that a lot of these reports and people speaking out all seem to have no actual facts and leaving out a whole lot of information. I’m convinced that big tobacco lobbyists are behind most of these stories and directing the narrative.

Now let’s all go get some flavored alcohol and figure out how we can stop this “epidemic”.

It seems like this is coming from THC pens or THC and nicotine pens.

What about things like Juuls? Are folks getting sick from it?

I’m confused by that as well. If you read the report about trump banning all e cigs they don’t mention thc at all, yet I also follow a lot of weed pages on ig & they link it to street thc carts.

I’m confused by that as well. If you read the report about trump banning all e cigs they don’t mention thc at all, yet I also follow a lot of weed pages on ig & they link it to street thc carts.

Its because people are ignorant and don’t know there is a difference. Also a lot of big tobacco pressure to ban e-cigs blaming it on kids picking them up instead of cigarettes

i know cats that bought cases of these joints from china and resell them back here in US for insane profits. smh

ya'll know them chinese / bootleg ones killin peeps for sure. Plus you add that there is no study on this type of use....for that reason, I"M OUT.

Bottom line to me is that a lot of these reports and people speaking out all seem to have no actual facts and leaving out a whole lot of information. I’m convinced that big tobacco lobbyists are behind most of these stories and directing the narrative.

I think they've admitted they can't really "prove it" yet. What I got out of it is they're saying be careful because there could be a relationship between vaping and cardio pulmonary findings. The same way people finally got hip to the danger of cigarettes before it was proven that they're extremely harmful.

Back
Top Bottom