Vaping is killin’ em??

i know cats that bought cases of these joints from china and resell them back here in US for insane profits. smh

ya'll know them chinese / bootleg ones killin peeps for sure. Plus you add that there is no study on this type of use....for that reason, I"M OUT.

Here in Oregon where weed is legal we have had two deaths and every single cartridge sold has to pass state mandated testing.

I’m confused by that as well. If you read the report about trump banning all e cigs they don’t mention thc at all, yet I also follow a lot of weed pages on ig & they link it to street thc carts.

trump and the big tobacco industry are using these THC-cartridges related deaths as a "vaping e-cigs" issue..

vaping is killing the big tobacco companies and they finally have a reason to "ban" vaping..

check out the Master's Settlement Agreement https://www.publichealthlawcenter.o...ontrol-litigation/master-settlement-agreement

TLDR: Participating Manufacturers are required to make annual payments based on their shares of national cigarette sales and shipments. since sales are dropping due to vaping, states aren't getting paid as much.

Let’s not forget that in just about every case they are saying the victim also had prior health issues. Like I said I have asthma and I know that using vape pens definitely makes it worse.

If i don’t wanna vape the remaining amount of my thc carts is their anything else I can do with them? Maybe turn it to an edible. I heard the vitamin e is ok to eat but inhaling is not.

man, maybe i'll switch to the 1:1 cbd thc tintcure my brother got me last weekend

stuff is bonkers and easy to dose out, just takes long to work

trump and the big tobacco industry are using these THC-cartridges related deaths as a "vaping e-cigs" issue..

vaping is killing the big tobacco companies and they finally have a reason to "ban" vaping..

check out the Master's Settlement Agreement https://www.publichealthlawcenter.o...ontrol-litigation/master-settlement-agreement

TLDR: Participating Manufacturers are required to make annual payments based on their shares of national cigarette sales and shipments. since sales are dropping due to vaping, states aren't getting paid as much.

I believe I read somewhere that Marlboro owns Juul.

If i don’t wanna vape the remaining amount of my thc carts is their anything else I can do with them? Maybe turn it to an edible. I heard the vitamin e is ok to eat but inhaling is not.
I'd just get rid of it I were you. But that's just me.

You don't have to toss it, but there's ways you can get rid of it without the health risk.

Big tobacco:
C02F600E-EE57-4365-984E-58A2B81FD152.gif

E-cig companies:

91AD48ED-7F8B-4B59-B119-9E40A01DE883.gif

so, what, like 6 people die off some garbage off brand thc oil cartridges and now an entire industry is being eliminated?

how many people died from guns last year?

imagine

How about how many people died from alcohol?

Well I have been cigarette free for almost 16 months thanks to Juul and if Trump has his was way I fear I may be back to smoking.

Cant trust the THC oil at all. Even Berner had to issue a statement telling people to be aware of fake Cookies cartridges since they were floating around. I’m glad I have fam who grows because I get wax straight from the source and know it gets cut with nothing. The sad thing is the young kids are the ones most affected since they will get whatever they can get their hands on.

Don’t some growers use all kinds of pesticides and chemicals to make flowers grow fast? Ya never know what goes into a plant either.

Also when I first started smoking I learned that smoking out of metal n plastic can lead to problems...

these pens are pure plastic n metal

Damn I just poured my first little glass in months and y’all got me feeling guilty.:lol:

Once I started smoking I completely stopped drinking.

Could’ve been some covert play by Big Tobacco lol
Make some dummy pods or e-juice companies selling harmful juice to cause all the health issues popping up.
Basically like a “hot shot” sort of like how certain groups might send out some super pure uncut product to mess with a competing groups market.
“Business Sabotage 103”
Big Tobacco has the means to make it happen. Business definitely took a hit with e-cigs hitting the scene. Took a lot of custies.
Lol just throwing some random into the universe.

Not surprised.

I've heard so many folks saying vaping is safe because there is no real smoke...but where do you think all that smoke you're exhaling comes from and how is it made?

Can anyone clue me in on that? I'm not with the times.

Back
Top Bottom