Vaping is killin’ em??

My friends who used to be heavy smokers switched to vapes over the past years in order to get healthier/wean themselves off. It's not perfect, but it's definitely a big step up from cigs.

I was about to type something like this. Everything in this country is backwards as @#$#.

I don't smoke, but people are acting like THIS is a huge priority???? Ban e-cigs but not white supremacists? guns? hard drugs? predatory practices by landlords?

In the Bay Area, SF is going to war with Juul, while fiends and mentally ill have been running rampant all over the city for the past few years. People are still allowed to shoot up and deal at damn near every BART stop at the city, but no, Juul is the problem :stoneface: .

The whole Juul thing is dumb af. SF has it's priorities all ****ed up.

I'm not even exaggerating. Parts of SF are basically Hamsterdam from the Wire

Anyone familiar with the city knows about 16th and Mission (next to where I work) and Civic Center BART. 16th and Mission turns into a fiend block party around 10 AM. Shooting up, blasting garbage @#$ music, leaving trash and piss all over the place steps away from the station entrance. Meanwhile, there'll be 2-3 cops just standing by and watching to supervise this type of party. Dealers are so obvious to spot, and they sell without any repercussion.

Civic Center is even worse. You've got fiends shooting up steps from city hall with no one doing anything about it.

Meanwhile I get tickets for blocking 1/4th inch of someone's driveway or showing up to my meter 2 minutes late while street parking.

Like I said, BACKWARDS AS @#$@.

Would never happen. This whole "public health emergency" is a huge distraction from real issues/behind the scenes manipulation by the tobacco industry.

I'd rather have people smoke/vape everywhere than have to dodge syringes and @#$@ that fiends leave all over the place during my work commute.

People smoke all the time in Japan yet outlive Americans due to an overall healthier lifestyle and better healthcare system. How about we focus on promoting those? No?

ain't gon happen. cigarettes / big tobacco are like the NRA to United States.

Trust me, I understand the politics behind it and know that the tobacco industry is immune.

I'm simply saying it's a double standard. If vaping is behind banned, cigarettes should be too. I don't really care personally, I'm talking about the inconsistency here.

Trust me, I understand the politics behind it and know that the tobacco industry is immune.

I'm simply saying it's a double standard. If vaping is behind banned, cigarettes should be too. I don't really care personally, I'm talking about the inconsistency here.

Alcohol too. How many people are killed a year in relation to alcohol?

I'm not even exaggerating. Parts of SF are basically Hamsterdam from the Wire

Anyone familiar with the city knows about 16th and Mission (next to where I work) and Civic Center BART. 16th and Mission turns into a fiend block party around 10 AM. Shooting up, blasting garbage @#$ music, leaving trash and piss all over the place steps away from the station entrance. Meanwhile, there'll be 2-3 cops just standing by and watching to supervise this type of party. Dealers are so obvious to spot, and they sell without any repercussion.

Civic Center is even worse. You've got fiends shooting up steps from city hall with no one doing anything about it.

Meanwhile I get tickets for blocking 1/4th inch of someone's driveway or showing up to my meter 2 minutes late while street parking.

Like I said, BACKWARDS AS @#$@.

THIS
work in this area and the crazy thing is, i am so use to it now. someone shooting up, dropping a turd in daylight, etc. no big deal!
the city dgaf as long as they aren't hanging out in union square (even though they are) next to the tourist
my co-worker started taking the BART and it was a shock to her :lol:

vape juice is not killing anybody. The issue is black market 'oil' carts filled with vitamin E acetate. That stuff does not dissolve in your lungs...

work in this area and the crazy thing is, i am so use to it now. someone shooting up, dropping a turd in daylight, etc. no big deal!

I honestly thought that was just a SF stereotype. Dudes really just dropping protein right where they're standing? :sick:

I honestly thought that was just a SF stereotype. Dudes really just dropping protein right where they're standing? :sick:

these folks on the streets need help. some may not want it, but at this point, force them!

Back
Top Bottom