roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

Air Jordan
1984-1993
1995-1998
2001-2003
"The best there ever was, the best there ever will be."

wow. i mean its good for the cavs but i would NOT even pay him that much. he definately doesnt deserve the 5 yr 60 mil though :smh:
smh.gif
TEAM ME > YOUTeam American MusclePSN ID: ohsnapsMyspace

HE is worth MORE than 1.2 MILLION

:wow:
eek.gif
Free Mike
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
TEAM BROOKLYN​

He is a restricted free agent. He can't accept a 1 yr deal anyways, has to be 2 or more.

Quote:
He is a restricted free agent. He can't accept a 1 yr deal anyways, has to be 2 or more.
:smh:
smh.gif
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James, D.Brown, S.Brown, Gibson, Hughes, Z, Damon, D.Jones, Marshall, Newble, Gooden, Bruise,Nichols, Simmons, Snow, Sasha​

Well his entire value is flopping anyways. You don't have to be in shape to do that.

I'm with MeloVP and, as usual, SJS.

Stay in Brazil if he doesn't want to be part of a young core. Next year's FA class is supposed to be veryyyyy solid from my understanding anyways, and we're not getting locked into another @#%$ long-term contract.

Save the money Ferry, we're not giving $5 million for him to slam another shot off the backboard in the Finals. And this is coming from an AV fan.
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Pavlovic,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall ,Da.Jones,Pollard,Snow,Wesley,Newble,Gibson,Brown​

Quote:
AV is out of shape hanging out in Brazil

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

Quote:
read that article too.

can't say i blame him, i'd party my off in brazil too, i'm sure there's much more to do there than wherever sasha's from.
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James, D.Brown, S.Brown, Gibson, Hughes, Z, Damon, D.Jones, Marshall, Newble, Gooden, Bruise,Nichols, Simmons, Snow, Sasha​

Quote:
I'm pretty sure the Warriors signed Mickael Pietrus to a one year deal and he was a restricted FA this summer.
CHARLOTTE BOBCATS
Anderson - Brezec - Carroll - Davidson - Dudley - Felton - Harrington
Herrmann - Hollins - May - McInnis - Morrison - Okafor - Richardson - Voskuhl - Wallace

Wow... This dude is about to become another statistic.

Drew is certainly taking advantage of Floppy Head not being around.
Out

AV must be taking conditioning tips from Nene SMH
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Camby, Diawara, Iverson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Smith​

Paging ididit.....according to him it was a "DONE DEAL"

lol
DETROIT BASKETBALL​
..:Roscoe # 36:..​

@#%$ Anderson.
Team Beatfactory L.L.C.
Bryan Michael Cox is now my boss.
TEAM CLEVELAND BROWNS-TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS​

i cant stand hearin lebron say " i want anderson back, hes an important part of our team" i know deep down Lebron dont really give a @#%$ about him commin back or not, but just sayin it cuz thats the responsible thing to say in the media. esp. if they can get somebody better.

According to 82games, a lot of Lebron's production is connected to Varejao. Lebron's production peaks when Varejao is setting the screens instead of Gooden or Ilguaskas.

Varejao is a 6-8 mil per value to the Cavs. He's about a 4-6 anywhere else in the league.
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998​

Quote:

How restricted free agents become unrestricted free agents is by signing a one year deal.
808. PERIOD.

20% off karmaloop.com with code: JBOAT

What was the exact bet between Gritty and Ididit? It was something over AV right? Is Ididit hooking up Gritty with $30k in free jewels?

Why pay this little @#%$ this yr when he can't even keep in shape?? I'd say @#%$ his @#%$ and let his @#%$ rot in hell.
Zero Tolerance

He just wants a green card. If he's not employed in the NBA he can't be in the US. I think he just realized that.
2007-2008 PHOENIX SUNS
PLANETORANGE
Nash-Marion-Stoudemire-Bell-Barbosa-Diaw-Hill-Banks-Skinner-Marks-Piatkowski-Tucker-Strawberry

i bet him that AV would not get signed for one dollar over the MLE, he claimed it was a done deal already......

We agreed that the loser has to make an appreciation thread for the winner, and bump it with new praises daily.....

It's not a big deal, but I'll take them jewels off his hands too :lol:
laugh.gif
DETROIT BASKETBALL
..:Roscoe # 36:..​

Quote:
Start planning the parade route
:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS

Back
Top Bottom