variant smugglers busted in az!

www.familybadge.org/index...trow/4.htm

damn, where will alex zona get his kicks now!!!

:wow:
eek.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

yeah about 86 million dollars of fake heat, it was on the cover of the az daily star along with some pics of fake xi's xii's and x's.
"I've always liked sneakers;that was something I responded to even at six years old. I drove my mother crazy about getting me sneakers." -Jerry Seinfeld

I saw that on the news early. At least something is being done to protect the businesses. I just can not believe the amount of fake merchandise that is being smuggled into the states. I guess some people like to fake it until they make it.

im sure ragz at metro is HURTIN now for shippment.......im sure their stuff is gonna get marked up cause of it

^Damn, then where are you gonna get your stuff from?! Isn't that the spot you said hooks you up? I remember you telling me your boy works there and gets you all the releases early. Isn't that how you got your clear VII's two weeks beofre release for 80 bucks!!
[/b]
Mr Mike Corleone----ricky2104----kiknbaque4sho----QBs KING 32----NikeHolic23----
DiPlOmAt TDOt----GeedupTrickyG----kingofthesouthga----oldskoolin----Jordan Novice----mrshoeman----Darma D----JsR0CKSMYS0CKS----Trinidad 623----teh0529----leocabrera----christianmendoza----ThuG LyFe----flightrice23----xxracerx20xx----thaixiii----yasutomi1982----MarkMan23----babieblueballah----JORDANFOSHO----youngwill500----rafsjays----boo800800----enziz2nize----houstontek----suckah4sole----FlyKrnGuy7----djni89----NguyenPowderIX----LittleFo0t----holidaysmore----eccentric chiq​

only after you picked up your clear xi's from there. btw, never call me at 2am to go camp out with you and roxanne from sheikh there ever again. again, sorry they ran out of kid sizes for you in the 7's there oscar :frown:
frown.gif
maybe next time?

^ :lol:
laugh.gif

:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
@#%$-hole.
[/b]
Mr Mike Corleone----ricky2104----kiknbaque4sho----QBs KING 32----NikeHolic23----
DiPlOmAt TDOt----GeedupTrickyG----kingofthesouthga----oldskoolin----Jordan Novice----mrshoeman----Darma D----JsR0CKSMYS0CKS----Trinidad 623----teh0529----leocabrera----christianmendoza----ThuG LyFe----flightrice23----xxracerx20xx----thaixiii----yasutomi1982----MarkMan23----babieblueballah----JORDANFOSHO----youngwill500----rafsjays----boo800800----enziz2nize----houstontek----suckah4sole----FlyKrnGuy7----djni89----NguyenPowderIX----LittleFo0t----holidaysmore----eccentric chiq​

I visited a store that sold nothing but fakes in Phoenix, about a month before moving back to LA. I guess this stopped their shipment. It was a store called
A-Lyst.
TEAM DUNKINLO, if your not Dunkinlo your not on the team

that store is in chandler, not phoenix. its funny, cause that plaza is maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad ghetto and always empty. except for either a cts or navigator on chrome there all the time.

Back
Top Bottom