Various reasons the Foams became popular in 1997?

Quote:
Ummm I can't attribute liking the Penny Foams to anything besides for the 1997 NCAA Championship game and TEAM DIME ringleader MIKE BIBBY.

This is what made me love the shoes. I was pulling for Arizona, because Duke was out. After I saw all the shoes Bibby wore his freshman year I always looked to see what he had on his feet. I was 7 years old so I knew I wouldn't get a pair. BTW what happened to Miles Simon since he couldn't stay in the pros? Didn't he get a coaching job somewhere?
Looking for DTRT III, Last Shot XIV, Cinder XIV, Fire Red III, Olive IX, Cool Grey IV, Chambray VII, Citrus VII, Bred XIII, Cool Grey IX and Ginger XVI in sz 16.

Quote:
To my knowledge only footlockers got these back in the day & they smoked!! I couldnt find these anywhere. The only joints that sat for a min was the voltages.
To all the standup

"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest​

^Weren't you like 6?

What size were your feet?
...He's a super-freak, super-freak, he's super freaky, yaoooooo...

Dopedealers ftw.

Team Economics​
From Sowell to Greenspan, we know what's up.​
AIM: vkhoj

They are VERY easy to keep clean...most scuffs can be wiped off with a little rubbing alcohol, and they are pretty durable.
Sig check...
MY CITY NEEDS PEOPLE LIKE ME
I REPRESENT IT PROUDLY.
WITH WHAT I AM COOKING IN THE KITCHEN RIGHT NOW...
DC WILL HAVE YET ANOTHER ASTERISK ON THE MAP.

Back
Top Bottom