Vasectomy

I had it done. HERE's MY STORY

Had an appointment to get it done at the doctors office. So I go in they shaved me (I didn't know. I trimmed but I was supposed to be completelyshaved). Doctor comes in injects you some medication to get numb. He starts to cut the tubes. I hear him say "OK ONE DOWN ONE TO GO". Next thing youknow I start to feel pain, then he injects some more medication. 5 min, more pain then more med. I see him kinda worried. Im in a lot of pain. I can feel himdoing something. He ends up telling me he cant cut the other tube. ITS WRAPPED AROUND VEINS. So He stitched me up and tells me to make another appointment in 2months. I have to be put to sleep to get my other tube cut. Sounds bad. I had bags and bags of frozen pees (the wrap around the sack better than Icepacks).

2 Months pass now its time to get the second tube cut. So I go in, they inject some thing in my I-V. I start feeling light headed. I see the doctor and hetells me to count backwards from 10. I think I came down to 7 and I was out. An hour later I was out of the hospital. Was in a lot of pain. NOW ALL I HAD TO DOIS CLEAR THE PIPES 20 TIMES. So for the next 20 times I had to wear a condom. the 21st time you have to take that sample to the doctors. They need to check ifthere anything still swimming.

AFTER EVERYTHING, Im happy I did it. I have 2 beautiful boys and a Lovely wife. Some say I should have tried for a girl. I don't think she would havecame. My girls mom had 3 girls in a row. I think my next child would have been a boy. All I wanted was 2 kids. that.

CLIFF NOTES

- After my second child I had a vasectomy

- Went in doc cut one tube and couldn't cut the second

- went in 2 months later. He cut the second tube

- HAPPY AS CAN BE.

NO MORE CONDOMS AND NO CHANCE OF AN ACCIDENTAL CHILD.. If she comes out prego she's getting a beating.

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

you take the venom out of a snake and all you have is a cord
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Nice story djaward.

I'm planning on it - just haven't got round to it yet. I need to find a couple of weeks where I don't need to ride my bike or do anything elsestrenuous.

I guess I'm in a similar boat to the others who've posted. I've been married for 10 yeasr and have 3 kids and certainly don't want any more.

What was the recovery time for you guys who've had it done?

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

Originally Posted by djaward
That sounds painful as hell
frown.gif
word...

also, lot of folks tryna make jokes in here bout it
but clearly don't know what a vasectomy is...

Originally Posted by djaward

I have 2 beautiful boys and a Lovely wife. Some say I should have tried for a girl. I don't think she would have came. My girls mom had 3 girls in a row. I think my next child would have been a boy. All I wanted was 2 kids.

EXACT same situation for me. I'm married, have 2 boys, everyone says we should try and have a girl. I don't want another kid period, and honestlydon't want a daughter, nothing wrong with them for those that have girls, but I would be so overprotective it would drive everyone crazy.

My wife has 2 sisters and 0 brothers. And I have 2 sisters and 0 brothers also, so I don't think it's in our genes to have a mix of boys and girls, Ibet we would have another boy.

ALready looked into it. Once the next baby is good and healthy, I'm down for a snippin'.

I've heard you MUST follow the post opp care to a tee, or its grapefruit testies for you. Even if you feel like heading out on the dirt bike...its a recipefor a plump sack.

Originally Posted by htownhooper31

Originally Posted by tmoney85

no but Shaq does.

roll.gif
now he can't bread em...

There's no way I'd give up my manhood like that though, that's just unnatural.
all they do is take out the ability of viable sperm to reach out of your member. Im sure having a kid to give half your check to for 18 yearswould suit you better?

Honestly, if was an athlete and planned on screwing around (like 80% of the players these days) I would go to the sperm bank... save sperm of mine for a latertime and get a vasectomy. That way, you have almost NO chance of having a kid (unlike Shawn Kemp) and you can still breed later on once you settle down... butthats just me, i would hate to have kids by more then one woman/have kids with soemone i dont wanna spend the rest of my life with. that would suck reallyreally bad.

Originally Posted by htownhooper31

no but Shaq does.

roll.gif
now he can't bread em...

There's no way I'd give up my manhood like that though, that's just unnatural.
all they do is take out the ability of viable sperm to reach out of your member. Im sure having a kid to give half your check to for 18 years would suit you better?

Honestly, if was an athlete and planned on screwing around (like 80% of the players these days) I would go to the sperm bank... save sperm of mine for a later time and get a vasectomy. That way, you have almost NO chance of having a kid (unlike Shawn Kemp) and you can still breed later on once you settle down... but thats just me, i would hate to have kids by more then one woman/have kids with soemone i dont wanna spend the rest of my life with. that would suck really really bad.
you do know you can get a reverse vasectomy

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

where do they open up to cut these things?
ill never get it done btw
Most places don't cut you. They just jab a large gauge needle in there and hook out the vas deferens. Apparently you don't feel pain,but you can feel pressure and tugging. Also, there is the potential for the tubes to reconnect.

I don't want a mishap, and condoms are the worst thing ever, plus a woman shouldn't be on hormones for a long time.

I'm just going to get absolutely drunk off my ##+ before I go...

Originally Posted by kdawg

I'm planning on it - just haven't got round to it yet. I need to find a couple of weeks where I don't need to ride my bike or do anything else strenuous.

I guess I'm in a similar boat to the others who've posted. I've been married for 10 yeasr and have 3 kids and certainly don't want any more.

What was the recovery time for you guys who've had it done?
Recovery time for the first one was about 3 weeks. They really went to work on that second tube. Moved things around and really messed me up. Ihad to take 1 week off of work. Just in bed.

The second one wasnt that bad. About a week of not carrying anything heavy. YOU DO HAVE TO WEAR A DIAPER LOOKING THING AS SOON AS THEY DONE.. Its a bunch ofcotton protecting the 2 stitches (one per side).

FOR THE PERSON WHO ASKED ABOUT THE CUTS
They cut on the sack. The outter side. once the stitches fall off, you have this little hole. But it closes up quick, within 4 days. You cant see anything. Andyou ahve a bandaid on it. Best part is that you get a couple of perscriptions of vicodin. I had 3 full bottles after everything was set and done. But you getconstipated if you drink too many. Im telling you. If you dont want anymore kids, this is the way to go.

YOU CAN FREEZE SOME SPERM FOR 5 YEARS TOPS.. Only thing is, you have to pay for the storage. Insurance wont help. Oh and insurance does cover this vasectamy. Ionly paid 50 bucks for co-pay. Hope this info helps

djaward, dumb question but since your vasectomy, is the feeling still the same everytime you do it? You know, the 'climax'.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Klipschorn

djaward, dumb question but since your vasectomy, is the feeling still the same everytime you do it? You know, the 'climax'.
nerd.gif

NO. It feels alot better. KNOW YOU BUSTING ONE WITHOUT A CONDOM AND HAVE NO WORRIES. Trust me NO CONDOMS FOR THE MOTHER EFFIN WIN.
other than that, nothing different. I dont know if it looks different though. Never thought of that lol.

i had to read up on this for a paper i wrote and sperm actually only is about 10% of what comes out lol. so it wouldn't be different other than no babies.

Im married with two kids...bo and girl so I wanted one. My dc said no cause im 24. nsurance was onna cover most of it too.

Back
Top Bottom