***VaTech VS Georgia Tech 7:30 espn ****

hey , its college football .......

Phillip Wheeler = BALLER :pimp:
pimp.gif

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZckitch01

TEAM SEMINOLES
D'vo for QB NOW !! , antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion ,budd thacker , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball​

did i hear right on ESPN that some Vtech players are missing there Jerseys??

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Lets go Bulls, UCLA,Dodgers and Cowboys!
TEAMCOWBOYS

How do they not have extra jerseys?
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS​
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX​

^for real i thought all teams came had mulitple jerseys for their players in case something had to their original one they wore.

i dont see choice doing much of anything this game, but i know a lot of scouts are looking at this game bc of the rush defense tech has
Wale!!!​
She said not on the first night, I asked at twelve
D.C. they put her on me, so I'm feelin myself like I lost my keys

:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Im sorry but What nationally ranked team travels with only one set of uniforms

:smh:
smh.gif

Disgusting

:lol:
laugh.gif
wearign Ga Tech aways with sharpie pen names n the name plates :lol:
laugh.gif
Quote:
Tashard Choice for 180 3tds

|I
tired.gif

Umm u gotta play in order to do that
[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

This jersey thing is intriguing.
Raider Nation​
The Law Offices of Morrison and Howard​

I heard GT is down to Freshman RB Jamaal Evans :nerd:
nerd.gif
HUSKY FOOTBALL
THIS IS LOCKER NATION
TEAM BLACKBERRY
the stylish way to get things done

has WR James Johnson been hurt for GTech??i been waiting for his name to be called durning Gtech games all year and never heard it till tonight

these fools left there jerseys at home or they got jacked?

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Lets go Bulls, UCLA,Dodgers and Cowboys!
TEAMCOWBOYS

:wow:
eek.gif
roll.gif

Glennon is so terrible, He scrambles right knowing theres pressure then slows down like all of a sudden the DE musta stopped chasing him :x
sick.gif

[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

:smh:
smh.gif
ing. Great decision there Frank.
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

Yo what's the story with the jerseys? Have they mentioned anything else about it?

LOL@making a Nike logo on them with a Sharpie on them
over 2,000 posts at NT and nobody knows who I am
Reppin' the Bean
RED SOX CELTICS PATRIOTS
City of Champions​

Nice, finally telling us the deal with what happened. Somebody yanked 'em lol

She said they brought 2 extras...why the hell wouldn't they give one of the extras to the QB?
over 2,000 posts at NT and nobody knows who I am
Reppin' the Bean
RED SOX CELTICS PATRIOTS
City of Champions​

On the Chan Gailey coaches show they showed Choice givin the pre game speech for the ND game, MY GOD, I wanted to go in the street and Terry Tate someone . @#%$ had me AMPED UP.

oh man, not only are they sharpie'd in, they're flipped inside out, you can tell by the BACKWARDS nike swoosh!

why not just tell the 3rd string QB, hey, you're sitting this one out, hand over your jersey.

they should've pulled a G move and borrowed a old school 7 Vick jersey from a fan in the stands.

Quote:
oh man, not only are they sharpie'd in, they're flipped inside out, you can tell by the BACKWARDS nike swoosh!
teamdecepticon
T R A N S F O R M E R S
mjbetch/a filipino
TEAM MAC​

Dwyer is a beast.

Great interception by Harris.
TEAM RAVENS​
Let LMP Post - Team Ravens Founding Father - Member #52​
Lewis - Scott - Stills - Suggs - Reed - Landry - McAlister - Rolle - Pryce - Ngata - Johnson​
McNair - McGahee - Green - Mason - Clayton - Heap - Ogden - Brown - Flynn - Vincent - Terry - Sams - Stover​

Back
Top Bottom