VC NIKE SHOX BB4 *UPDATE PG.21* RD 9/20 $160

Sweaters dope but man that collar and shoulders are stretched out

Man how do you know this ain’t my man..
A3BFB432-1142-4179-A078-414E756740A8.jpeg

Back around 04 or 05, nike did a takedown model of the VC 3. Pretty much same shoe and silhouette but had foam instead of shox. A ton of kids at school (I was a kid at the time) had them and they just crossed my mind again. I had some shox elevate and I remember thinking like, pfft these kids don't even have the real VCs...I don't either but at least I got some real shox! Anyone know the name of what I'm talking about?

Back around 04 or 05, nike did a takedown model of the VC 3. Pretty much same shoe and silhouette but had foam instead of shox. A ton of kids at school (I was a kid at the time) had them and they just crossed my mind again. I had some shox elevate and I remember thinking like, pfft these kids don't even have the real VCs...I don't either but at least I got some real shox! Anyone know the name of what I'm talking about?

the 3 never had a takedown model. Are you sure you’re not thinking about the 1 low?

1617736051288.jpeg

the 3 never had a takedown model. Are you sure you’re not thinking about the 1 low?

1617736051288.jpeg
Found em! Forgot to post the pic. Sorry, by takedown model I didn't mean still under the signature line (like kobe had the venomenons). It was just a direct design copy without the signature tech.

Nike Air Flight Hops 2004, style code 309266 with a few other color codes
1617736353924.png

Last edited:
Found em! Forgot to post the pic. Sorry, by takedown model I didn't mean still under the signature line (like kobe had the venomenons). It was just a direct design copy without the signature tech.

Nike Air Flight Hops 2004, style code 309266 with a few other color codes
1617736353924.png

Wow! Did not even know these existed but now I want a pair. I love every pair of the VC line. I really hope they retro.

Those are the Nike Shox Jump Off.

Thanks for clarifying that and correcting me.

I noticed something was different because the traditional slanted middle color pattern never extends to the midsole on the BB4. But I couldn't tell those weren't the BB4 because of the front angle in the picture. Now if it was a side angle, then I could definitely notice they weren't the BB4.

Any chance these get retroed for the 25th anniversary? I know these came out a few years ago. Don't know if I should cop those or just wait.

Any chance these get retroed for the 25th anniversary? I know these came out a few years ago. Don't know if I should cop those or just wait.
I would assume they won't but who knows. I'd just get the ones that released assuming they are still cheap. They were one of the cheaper in recent memory at outlets. I'm talking 30-40$. I'm sure they aren't that cheap anymore but if you look around probably still not much.

I would assume they won't but who knows. I'd just get the ones that released assuming they are still cheap. They were one of the cheaper in recent memory at outlets. I'm talking 30-40$. I'm sure they aren't that cheap anymore but if you look around probably still not much.
The cheapest I saw around my outlet was like $70. They are going for around $100 on ebay now.

The cheapest I saw around my outlet was like $70. They are going for around $100 on ebay now.
They were like 70 something with 30% off at one point around me. And then they were doing this thing for a while if you bought 4 or more items you could stack an extra 30% off. It was peak covid times, that's why. That's when I got all mine.

I finally wore these for the first time ever yesterday to match with this Vince Carter jersey. These Shox BB4 are a great substitute since Nike hasn't rehashed his Shox signature shoes he wore during the latter part of his time with the Raptors.
IMG_6939.JPG

On-feet photo.
IMG_6940.JPG

Back
Top Bottom