VC NIKE SHOX BB4 *UPDATE PG.21* RD 9/20 $160

Anyone ordered the Black Raps yet? Footlocker canada is being unresponsive for obvious reasons.

Also, Eastbay has restocked size 11 and small sizes of the White Raptors.
E3F8CB20-A126-4BFC-99EC-F2D920C7B002.gif

Missed them ****s again!!! Only got up to a 7.5 in the whites

I ordered the black ones and another pair on the 19th. Neither have shipped. Info for both orders say ready to ship. Getting frustrated as I just had the US side cancel an order on me for something else and have had to be refunded.

All the colors are discounted except the patent pair which for some reason went up from $114 to $140. Smh.

Anyone here can help me get a pair of the black raptors Shox BB4’s in a size 11? I can’t order fto. The footlocker Canadian site..smdh

get it.

these will never be retroed again ever
and you can sell them for double that price 5 years from now if you dont wear them

get it.

these will never be retroed again ever
and you can sell them for double that price 5 years from now if you dont wear them

i agree its one of those shoes that get passed up and when stock runs out and you cant readily get them anymore ppl going to be scrolling back at these comments like "i slept"

Wasn't really looking to buy the Lapis right now, but for $93 shipped I didn't have a choice... Good looking on the deal, but take it easy on my pockets would you!

Finishline has these in 4 colors. Use code SAVE30.

white/red 91 after shipping
White/navy 84 after shipping

Back
Top Bottom