VC NIKE SHOX BB4 *UPDATE PG.21* RD 9/20 $160

Stunners belong somewhere in here lol
Screenshot_20190313-163701_Instagram.jpg

Would you purchase an OG DS pair and wear them casually? I see quite a few of them on eBay for decent prices. I was looking st the shoe Stunners, also.

Would you purchase an OG DS pair and wear them casually? I see quite a few of them on eBay for decent prices. I was looking st the shoe Stunners, also.

I would but I wouldn’t pay too much.

I know one seller got someone’s collection up for sale. Selling like 15 pairs of BB4s in 11.5, 12. My size too but i can’t spend $300 on shoes that probably won’t last.

Last edited:
Hahahaha Hahahaha ebay? I might start looking, been meaning to.

Got these on eBay last year. There’s brand new pairs for $300-$400 on there but I don’t think you can wear a brand new pair without them coming apart. It’s better to by used.

But I would love to buy a second DS pair and just keep them DS

Hahahaha Hahahaha yeah DS will fall apart. What were they used last year? Feel like I see them now for 120ish

What color? The rare colors going $300-$400, the GR colors anywhere from $50-$200.

My pair was worn once or twice the guy said. They looked DS when I got them. I’ve only worn them twice and I know they’re gonna come apart any day now.

That VC commercial was Toronto, Canada only. They had released those Shox VC 2’s in Toronto months before the U.S. release.

Man...the initial release Shox BB4 were amazing. I really hope the retros are up to snuff with the OG. Would love them to drop in the same box too.

Back
Top Bottom