VC NIKE SHOX BB4 *UPDATE PG.21* RD 9/20 $160

Via.solecollector
UPDATE (09/01):
Here's an official look at the Nike Shox BB4 "Olympics." This pair was originally scheduled to release in June but is now expected to release sometime this year. Stick with Sole Collector for updates.

Image via Nike

Image via Nike

Image via Nike

Image via Nike

Image via Nike
This is a definetly cope!... i had the raptor bb4. Omce broken in, it feel prettt good. finally can feel the zoom air in the forefoot.

Via.solecollector
UPDATE (09/01):
Here's an official look at the Nike Shox BB4 "Olympics." This pair was originally scheduled to release in June but is now expected to release sometime this year. Stick with Sole Collector for updates.

Image via Nike

Image via Nike

Image via Nike

Image via Nike

Image via Nike
Two pair.

Hope they retro some tb colors. I’m afraid to wear these!

Attachments

• 0B03F91D-F2A3-40D0-8A3E-CFE09451AC2E.jpeg
    0B03F91D-F2A3-40D0-8A3E-CFE09451AC2E.jpeg
    316.2 KB · Views: 66
I know I'll end up with a pair but that Lapis is off!

Hoping for TB's and any of the event shoes-Olympics, Gold Medal, All Star etc...

Decided to return my raptors pair. No zoom means deal after wearing them around the house for a bit.

These are only worth copping at massive discounts. Black/silver pair looks like the knockoffs that were floating around in '00-'01. :smh::smh::smh:

Decided to return my raptors pair. No zoom means deal after wearing them around the house for a bit.
Bro according to this chinese youtuber Sneaker & Feet, he has deconstructe the latest BB4 and there are indeed a forefoot zoom in it. I myself also own the raptor, i only able to feel the zoom air after hr of playing and walking to break in. I share the link below.

Back
Top Bottom