VC NIKE SHOX BB4 *UPDATE PG.21* RD 9/20 $160

I went to my nearest Jimmy Jazz here in the DMV(PG county), they didn’t have them

@ jimmy jazz 125 near the apollo, they don't have much sizes they said it's been selling

Attachments

• 20190913_152143.jpg
    20190913_152143.jpg
    322 KB · Views: 120
Bro according to this chinese youtuber Sneaker & Feet, he has deconstructe the latest BB4 and there are indeed a forefoot zoom in it. I myself also own the raptor, i only able to feel the zoom air after hr of playing and walking to break in. I share the link below.

Nightwing from Weartesters also confirmed forefoot zoom air on his review of the "Raptors" cw.

Guys, have to get the raptors cw to go wif da shorts. They do have zoom. But may not be in the GR cws. May get the oly next.
DSC_4161.JPG

^ if one colourway has zoom, then they all should. Otherwise they’d be making multiple molds for each colourway.

Guys, have to get the raptors cw to go wif da shorts. They do have zoom. But may not be in the GR cws. May get the oly next.
DSC_4161.JPG
No, they dont~~ I tried the blk/silver and the raptors cw.

Admitting that you were wrong is more humbling then still trying to prove your point, your pushing out misinformation that confuses people. Multiple people and a professional vloger has said they have zoom air.

Admitting that you were wrong is more humbling then still trying to prove your point, your pushing out misinformation that confuses people. Multiple people and a professional vloger has said they have zoom air.
Bro as i stated in my earlier post, a video of a dissected retro bb4 has prove that there is zoom in the black silver colorway. I believe all color will have zoom in the forefoot

Bro according to this chinese youtuber Sneaker & Feet, he has deconstructe the latest BB4 and there are indeed a forefoot zoom in it. I myself also own the raptor, i only able to feel the zoom air after hr of playing and walking to break in. I share the link below.

The Man deconstruct his bb4 retro
and pulls out a zoom air bag
What more proof does david choi david choi need...:lol::rolleyes
Screenshot_20190915-093441.png

Screenshot_20190915-095433.png

Last edited:
Footlocker canada has them online but “sold out” ... checked right at 10am when they had the countdown and they were OOS. Apparently no online orders and will be in store only.

Back
Top Bottom