VC NIKE SHOX BB4 *UPDATE PG.21* RD 9/20 $160

yo i went through this whole thread...was able to score the olympics for $63 so thank you for that but ive been sleeping on the OG lapis and want to get them too. but nobody aint answering the question many ppl asking; are these comfy enough to wear around casually?
For an hour or two yes. Anything more than that is a stretch. If you had or wore the OGs you’ll know what I mean.

yo i went through this whole thread...was able to score the olympics for $63 so thank you for that but ive been sleeping on the OG lapis and want to get them too. but nobody aint answering the question many ppl asking; are these comfy enough to wear around casually?

I wore my pair all day, felt better throughout the day

VC hype. He had just jumped over a 7 footer lol.

Speaking of which do we have a release date on the Black Raptors QS's yet?

doubled up on the lapis. wore them around and they arent too bad, not the most comfy but i plan on breaking them in more and dogging one pair and icing the other...need them og patent leathers and ill be satisfied with my bb4 collection

Attachments

• 9C29500B-D367-4FED-BCA4-1F869CE4C161.jpeg
    9C29500B-D367-4FED-BCA4-1F869CE4C161.jpeg
    357.6 KB · Views: 266
doubled up on the lapis. wore them around and they arent too bad, not the most comfy but i plan on breaking them in more and dogging one pair and icing the other...need them og patent leathers and ill be satisfied with my bb4 collection
These have Zoom Air in the forefoot?

Still have the patent pair in my cart. Started at 114, then to 127 and now to 140. According to the March Retail Sales report clothing / apparel sales are down -50.48. Come on Nike do the right thing and give us a blow out sale!

Still have the patent pair in my cart. Started at 114, then to 127 and now to 140. According to the March Retail Sales report clothing / apparel sales are down -50.48. Come on Nike do the right thing and give us a blow out sale!

Yeah I don’t understand why they raised the price again. They added more sizes too.

Warehouse must have found extra boxes behind a shelf, lol. No idea why these haven't dropped below $100 yet. I can't imagine anyone outside of this thread is interested in these things.

The extra color makes it pop on VC PE. Still nice I might cop if they can be had for $100
vince-carter-nike-shox-bb4-raptors-pe-1.jpg

When I will get my pair I will paint the claws in matt silver, so that I have exactly the same effect, good thing is that the claw marks are already visible on the leather.

Anyone ordered the Black Raps yet? Footlocker canada is being unresponsive for obvious reasons.

Also, Eastbay has restocked size 11 and small sizes of the White Raptors.

Back
Top Bottom