VC NIKE SHOX BB4 *UPDATE PG.21* RD 9/20 $160

I’ll be driving past Valencia on Friday - worth the stop?
Depends what you’re looking for, didn’t see any Jordan retros. Good selection of Nike basketball and running though. If you’re driving by I’d stop, never know what’s gonna hit the shelves there.

the olympic joint... too iconic with Vince dunking on the french dude lol

just got my pair in today from ndc... great to get these on sale
IMG_20201115_154629652.jpg

Last edited:
For that price I would double up in a heart beat. For whatever reason I also feel like these run small like I should have went up half a size.
Yeah these have ZERO step in comfort but at least on the OGs once you broke them in they felt like an extension of my foot.

For that price I would double up in a heart beat. For whatever reason I also feel like these run small like I should have went up half a size.
Yeah these have ZERO step in comfort but at least on the OGs once you broke them in they felt like an extension of my foot.

My pair came in and I sent them back. Hurt my feet.

FR!! I got the raptors colorway in a size 13 and these thangs felt like they had my toes in a vice grip. I had to take the sock liner out. But after wearing them for a day they still hurt. I may have to get rid of these.

Whoa.... I've been sleep I haven't even seen that raptors colorway. How can I find a size 12 in that and the white/black patent leather?

also has the 30% expired? Was that just a members thing?

Whoa.... I've been sleep I haven't even seen that raptors colorway. How can I find a size 12 in that and the white/black patent leather?

also has the 30% expired? Was that just a members thing?
Nah. The 30% ends on December 1st. But you have to have the nike + app in order to use it at the outlets. May want to check your local outlet for these BB4's. My local outlet has the raptors and the white/red colorway still available.

Does anyone know of a Nike outlet that ships? I gotta get those Shox. I saw Vince rocking them as a PE and had no idea they actually dropped.

ended up buying another black patent and a red pair off stock x. my collection is complete. wish they released the white/silver pair but all good.

2x silver/black/lapis
2x patent
1x red

i hope they start retro-ing the VC line next year since he's now retired.

Why are all these BB4s so easily available and cheap, do a lot of people not actually like these? I need to get the patent racer blue ones

I just don’t see how he played ball in these. I had the black/silver BB4’s and the Grey and black VC2’s and I didn’t see the significance of SHOX technology. It was like, I didn’t feel the Shox Under my feet at all..lol. It felt flat. Also, I just remembered, I had the black/red VC1’s with the zipper. Those were uncomfortable and I remember they went on sale the second week after release lol.
The cushioning was bad and I think they had a long break-in time. I think they gave me shin splints. However, the traction was superb and they were phenomenal for lateral movements. They just felt very stable or something for lateral movements. It must be something with the heel base/platform. I've never felt anything like that with any other shoe.

Back
Top Bottom