VC NIKE SHOX BB4 *UPDATE PG.21* RD 9/20 $160

gotta love VC
Cant do his kicks though.

dude was unhuman, my favorite 10 has always been mj, kobe and vc, penny, rodman KG pistol pete Tmac, Barkley and AI. Imagine that dream team...
I think if Vince took some of that upper weight down he might be able to save his legs for another few seasons. MJ went bad quick when he bulked up and got top heavy toward the end.

tonytobacco tonytobacco VC's 41 my G. Would've liked to have seen him wrap up his career on the Raptors but good for him for being serviceable with the Hawks.

Btw i hope to see other shox basketball sneakers get a retro, and this training shox shoe i had back in highs school in my T&F days.

I saw him wear them against the Lakers and I was like, "hmmmm.... i havent been on Niketalk in a while. Let me check it out." I am happy to find they are bring these back. So many memories of the VC I, II, and IV's. I'm not sure if these will be easy on the knees, if Vince is back wearing them, maybe they are.

I'm praying for these 2 to drop!! :pimp:

nike-shox-bb4-white-metallic-silver-lapis.jpg
images.jpeg

Well dang. Hadn’t seen this till now. But I was watching Warriors v Hawks earlier this week and went, hold up, is VC wearing... BB4s???? I even rewound and paused on a replay close up and was like, uhhhhh, yup, sure looks like it. Forgot about it till now. I never liked shox for comfort but I’d be tempted by that white/blue or even better a white/black pair. Those contrasting lines just look so good.

I just don’t see how he played ball in these. I had the black/silver BB4’s and the Grey and black VC2’s and I didn’t see the significance of SHOX technology. It was like, I didn’t feel the Shox Under my feet at all..lol. It felt flat. Also, I just remembered, I had the black/red VC1’s with the zipper. Those were uncomfortable and I remember they went on sale the second week after release lol.

I just don’t see how he played ball in these. I had the black/silver BB4’s and the Grey and black VC2’s and I didn’t see the significance of SHOX technology. It was like, I didn’t feel the Shox Under my feet at all..lol. It felt flat. Also, I just remembered, I had the black/red VC1’s with the zipper. Those were uncomfortable and I remember they went on sale the second week after release lol.

There isnt any "tech" to feel. Its just rubber colums not react or air or zoom. Its nothing. Just looks interesting

last time i seen these were a black & neon pair a couple years back...

I recall the OG blk/silver/lapis being a HOH release in 2010, and promptly collected dust on shelves and on Ebay. I passes so many times SMH.

I recall the OG Shox BB4 blk/silver/lapis doing well, despite the Retro 11, Answer IV, Adidas The KOBE being options for many. Cats were def intrigues and hooked by the "BOING" marketing campaign

We got those, an all black and neon green pair and then the OG pair. OG pair sold and the other two went on clearance

Thanks fam, based on some of the posts it seemed like mans in here were unaware of prior retros.

Vince is my favorite player ever and I really, really like his shox signature line of sneakers! Aesthetically the BB4 are awesome but otherwise I personally found them terribly uncomfortable for actual basketball playing.

Back
Top Bottom