VC NIKE SHOX BB4 *UPDATE PG.21* RD 9/20 $160

Agreed kingjay718 kingjay718 I'm old enough to remember VC's time with us and he's still very serviceable vs. CJ Miles who has completely fallen off this season.

Bruh. That’s mind boggling to me how he’s plummeted. I get it that’s a marathon not a paint. But man I really do hope VC lands there atthe deadline. Especially since he hasn’t had a pattern of ring chasing. And seeing him at Air Canada Center while the Indian Dude is blowing his wad after a VC Dunk would be Golden for the NBA savant in me.

Bruh. That’s mind boggling to me how he’s plummeted. I get it that’s a marathon not a paint. But man I really do hope VC lands there atthe deadline. Especially since he hasn’t had a pattern of ring chasing. And seeing him at Air Canada Center while the Indian Dude is blowing his wad after a VC Dunk would be Golden for the NBA savant in me.

Lol kingjay718 kingjay718 You're killing me man. You from Toronto? That cat you're mentioning is Nav 'Superfan' Bhatia. Our own bootleg/Great Value 'Spike Lee'. Cat owns two Hyundai dealerships.

CymgpLlWQAAQbGc.jpg

Quite possibly some of the best shoes from Nike that I have ever played in. I hope they do the retro justice, unlike the re release from a few years ago.

Quite possibly some of the best shoes from Nike that I have ever played in.

Agreed. They were definitely the best sneaker that I ever balled in. I got the white/navy TB from Eastbay back in the day. Hope the retros are worthwhile.

Might have to grab the OG colorway. I don’t much like the way these feel but they look sick.

Quite possibly some of the best shoes from Nike that I have ever played in. I hope they do the retro justice, unlike the re release from a few years ago.

Absolutely...

I’m in for every colorway as long as they keep them true to the original pairs...

Back
Top Bottom