VC NIKE SHOX BB4 *UPDATE PG.21* RD 9/20 $160

Don't Shox not actually work as advertised?

Was why track athletes didn't wear them.
I ran track I wore him high school

Asafa Powell and Justin Gatlin wore em too from my recollection.

upload_2019-5-30_21-18-18.jpeg

upload_2019-5-30_21-18-1.jpeg

Had a dream I got these in hand the other night.

Gotta make it a reality this summer. I begged my parents for this shoe but they couldn’t afford it.

Bought a pair of eBay that was too small and ended up selling, so couldn’t wear them. Looking forward to it.

And shall I add that just like most retro Nike basketball retro, we want this retro for nostalgic reason not for the actual tech.

Then Nike should charge 'nostalgic' prices, not MSRP that's higher than the original with the reduced quality and technology.

Im hoping with the announcement of vc's retirement we get these, this is the sneaker that got me on this site back in 02
I had those black/red pair. I remember they were super tight on my feet. Looking back, maybe a half size bigger would’ve been better. I remember they went on sale a week after it was released. They really didn’t sell well at all.

They were very comfortable. VC didn’t wear them much. I remember he switched out of them back to the BB4 a few games.

I also remember these bombing and being as low as 59.99 in stores.

I got mine real cheap from a mom & pop. The ribbing murdered my feet. Mom took them back lol.

man in middle school i had these
nike-shox-bb4-500x281.jpg

I was/am a huge VC fan. Had every sig he put out. But nike knows what they need to do with this shoe....give us the Raptors PEs now.
But will prob cave for the black and silver OG colorway slated for August.

Back
Top Bottom