VC3 Wht/Rd and Wht/Rd/Blk pics

the guy who has the white/navy ultraposites on ebay has white red vc3 and a black red now. he also has white/black/silver vc2. somebody said the ultraposites were real but after seeing the rest of his auctions i think they fake

vciiiRed.jpg

vcRD.jpg

i-1.JPG

i-1.JPG

i-1.JPG

i-1.JPG

CHUBBYWOO

Don't see people liking the VC3 Boot much...I mean, if the AJ6 Boot didn't sell, why does Nike think that making a boot out of the VC3 will help it sell?

Those Ultraposite's on the other hand are AMAZING!

JM
Let me guess...You rock AF1's, a NBA jersey with the tags hanging out the back and a matching pinwheel with the all the tags still on the hat?

I think the VC3 is gonna be awesome in terms of its performance,..............

I don't care about the VC2 cuz of it's average ankle support, so-so traction, and rock hard cushioning.
But I will probably get a pair of the VCIII.............
I can't accept not trying. - Michael Jordan

The ultraposite's and the vc3's are hot :pimp:
pimp.gif
are the vc2's coming out in a white and silver colorway?

Only one comment on the white/blue Ultraposites BG. Show the shoes some love. As a matter of a fact just make a post about who's getting those 'cause I am.
I was born feet first on a Saturday night, I was born to get down.
Geo. X

:wow:
eek.gif
@ white/ red vc3
"I'm in the mix like a blender...stay right down the street from Paul from the Diamond Center...I used to cut grass for a livin'...but now I count cash for a livin'". E-40

I don't know how but nike is going to get even better wit Kobe, VC, Bron, Carmelo, Darko, and resigning Yao they will be have the best high line apparel since KG rocked the FPs.
Yo soy futureclipper

Yes that's me in tha pic.

I think they are fake!! look at the shox that are on the VC2. the real VC2 shox do not look that way. look at the back section. Fake!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what part of the vc white/silver is fake? mines are real and they pretty much look like that....

yea tarheel thats wat i said. they look fake to me, but they do look hot. theyre on ebay right now, not mine.
CHUBBYWOO

one of the guys above said they should call them the LBJs...

sounds like a french oral sex reference.

those ultras are sick :wow:
eek.gif

them VC's is nasty
<marquee><font color="yellow" size="+2" face="Invitation Regular">** God Bless America ** ... Always Remember, "Freedom isnt Free", It takes heros, ..many giving the Ultimite Sacrifice, to keep it Free. ***In Memory, September 11th, 2001*** </font></marquee>

kday posted the bg posites before. does anyone still have the pic?

speak softly and carry a big stick -Roosevelt

Verrry nice.
[/center]
Reppin' From Van-City to Charlottetown and ALL points in between!​
SELLING: Blank or custom T-SHIRTS, ALL colors, all sizes... LOOKING FOR: Jordan Bulls Authentic Size 48, 52 or Pro-Cut​

Still Saweet.
"See Bob, it's not so much lack of motivation... its just that, I don't care." - Peter Gibbons​

Back
Top Bottom