Vegas...Monday- Wensday....R the clubs still poppin?

Joined Jan 17, 2009
Some friends of mine already booked a hotel for Vegas in two weeks, and they invited me. But they booked the days for Monday-Thursday cuz they ain't reallythe clubbin' type... I'm always tryna putt Onnnn though so i'm tryna hit up the clubs. R they still gonna be poppin on these days though? Infoplease...

elboricua 6

Banned
Joined Feb 24, 2006
there's a Vegas thread that has a lot of good info man ..

I just came back and Thursday was the best day for me by far

Monday I heard Prime or Pribe in Planet Hollywood
Tuesday Pure in Cesar's Palace

Check out spyonvegas.com

Joined Dec 29, 1999
Clubs crack in Las Vegas every night, especially since we are in the summer months. You're straight.

Joined Jan 17, 2009
Originally Posted by elboricua 6

Check out spyonvegas.com

Good lookin' out

elboricua 6

Banned
Joined Feb 24, 2006
Originally Posted by datdude87

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

Check out spyonvegas.com

Good lookin' out
No problem man ..

Remember if the chicks are too easy and they aren't even drunk yet, most likely they are going to ask for some money ..

Please donut be like the countless fools my girl and I counted that thought they were Macking only to see them butt hurt because the girls askedthem for $$$$ .. lol

Joined Jan 31, 2006
sunday and monday are called "Industry" nights in vegas....pretty much all the locals and club employees go out on those nights who were workingthursdya-saturday. But the other days during the week are usually locals but you are bound to have tourists there. Obviously sunday-thursday is cheap whenbooking a room in vegas for a reason.

Joined Nov 10, 2007
i dont think there a monday, tuesday, wednesday, and so on in vegas everyday is the same. when i was there, i didnt know what day it was.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now