Vegas...Monday- Wensday....R the clubs still poppin?

Some friends of mine already booked a hotel for Vegas in two weeks, and they invited me. But they booked the days for Monday-Thursday cuz they ain't reallythe clubbin' type... I'm always tryna putt Onnnn though so i'm tryna hit up the clubs. R they still gonna be poppin on these days though? Infoplease...

indifferent.gif

there's a Vegas thread that has a lot of good info man ..

I just came back and Thursday was the best day for me by far

Monday I heard Prime or Pribe in Planet Hollywood
Tuesday Pure in Cesar's Palace

Check out spyonvegas.com

Clubs crack in Las Vegas every night, especially since we are in the summer months. You're straight.

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

Check out spyonvegas.com

Good lookin' out

Originally Posted by datdude87

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

Check out spyonvegas.com

Good lookin' out
No problem man ..

Remember if the chicks are too easy and they aren't even drunk yet, most likely they are going to ask for some money ..
tongue.gif

Please donut be like the countless fools my girl and I counted that thought they were Macking only to see them butt hurt because the girls askedthem for $$$$ .. lol

sunday and monday are called "Industry" nights in vegas....pretty much all the locals and club employees go out on those nights who were workingthursdya-saturday. But the other days during the week are usually locals but you are bound to have tourists there. Obviously sunday-thursday is cheap whenbooking a room in vegas for a reason.

i dont think there a monday, tuesday, wednesday, and so on in vegas everyday is the same. when i was there, i didnt know what day it was.

Back
Top Bottom