Vegas while having a girl

Joined Apr 7, 2011
So i'm going to vegas next friday (first time) but i have a girl now. Is it really THAT hard to stay faithful out there? im hearin some crazy stories

Joined Apr 15, 2005
If you can turn down horny girls while being extremely intoxicated then you'll be good.

Joined Jan 17, 2006
Originally Posted by RaWeX05

If you can turn down model looking horny girls that are wearing short dresses that show every great asset on their body while being extremely intoxicated then you'll be good.
Fixed.

Joined Aug 23, 2010
you'll be seeing a lot of girls and be saying," she a 7 in the face but a 10 in the @ss, and she even look better by the end of my glass" Boi.

Joined Jan 19, 2002
Originally Posted by 6 got dem handlez

Originally Posted by gConquer

So i'm going to vegas next friday (first time) but i have a girl now. Is it really THAT hard to stay faithful out there? im hearin some crazy stories
If you're UGLY and POOR then yeah it's easy.
 But if you're with friends, penthouse suite, money to blow, ballin party then...

supremacy

Banned
Joined Feb 4, 2010
Originally Posted by 6 got dem handlez

Originally Posted by gConquer

If you're UGLY and POOR then yeah it's easy.
 But if you're with friends, penthouse suite, money to blow, ballin party then...

From your pic, it appears it's not that easy

go rilla

Banned
Joined Apr 2, 2011
Originally Posted by proper english

i will be in vegas next week as well..
forget about your girl and cum have fun with me. 
saw the reply and thought you were OHyeah10 aka OhSnaps88 aka true blue knees

Pathos

formerly retrosan
Joined Dec 15, 2010
well in the eventful case i which you goof and cheat on your girl, don't make a thread on about here about her dumping you.

Joined May 25, 2008
I mean unless your VIP tabled out, chicks ain't hollering. And if you feel the need to make a post on NT asking such a questions. I highly doubt your swag meter will be in full effect. Cheat on you gf who cares, girls are so replaceable broham.

Joined Jan 10, 2002
if you have any sort of self control, then its not hard. the fact that you have to ask this question leads me to believe you cant really be that serious with her anyways, so you should probably just do it anyways or break it off before you go. kids these days.

Joined May 24, 2006
Originally Posted by go rilla

Originally Posted by proper english

i will be in vegas next week as well..
forget about your girl and cum have fun with me. 
saw the reply and thought you were OHyeah10 aka OhSnaps88 aka true blue knees

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now