Vegas while having a girl

So i'm going to vegas next friday (first time) but i have a girl now. Is it really THAT hard to stay faithful out there? im hearin some crazy stories

If you can turn down horny girls while being extremely intoxicated then you'll be good.

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

If you can turn down horny girls while being extremely intoxicated then you'll be good.
pretty much
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

If you can turn down model looking horny girls that are wearing short dresses that show every great asset on their body while being extremely intoxicated then you'll be good.

Fixed.

you'll be seeing a lot of girls and be saying," she a 7 in the face but a 10 in the @ss, and she even look better by the end of my glass" Boi.

Originally Posted by 6 got dem handlez

Originally Posted by gConquer

So i'm going to vegas next friday (first time) but i have a girl now. Is it really THAT hard to stay faithful out there? im hearin some crazy stories

If you're UGLY and POOR then yeah it's easy.
 But if you're with friends, penthouse suite, money to blow, ballin party then...

Originally Posted by 6 got dem handlez

Originally Posted by gConquer

If you're UGLY and POOR then yeah it's easy.
 But if you're with friends, penthouse suite, money to blow, ballin party then...

sxhag3.jpg

From your pic, it appears it's not that easy

Originally Posted by proper english

i will be in vegas next week as well..
forget about your girl and cum have fun with me. 

saw the reply and thought you were OHyeah10 aka OhSnaps88 aka true blue knees

well in the eventful case i which you goof and cheat on your girl, don't make a thread on about here about her dumping you.

I mean unless your VIP tabled out, chicks ain't hollering. And if you feel the need to make a post on NT asking such a questions. I highly doubt your swag meter will be in full effect. Cheat on you gf who cares, girls are so replaceable broham.

if you have any sort of self control, then its not hard. the fact that you have to ask this question leads me to believe you cant really be that serious with her anyways, so you should probably just do it anyways or break it off before you go. kids these days.

Originally Posted by go rilla

Originally Posted by proper english

i will be in vegas next week as well..
forget about your girl and cum have fun with me. 

saw the reply and thought you were OHyeah10 aka OhSnaps88 aka true blue knees
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom