Verizon Warranty?

i broke my iPhone 4 cracked screen and all. im wondering how verizons warranty work? will they replace my iphone? can i ask to be replaced with a white one?

i broke my iPhone 4 cracked screen and all. im wondering how verizons warranty work? will they replace my iphone? can i ask to be replaced with a white one?

I'm a tech at vzw, if you didn't go with total equipment covarage you my friends are sol, warranty won't cover the cracked screen, you'd have to go through insurance for a replacement and I highly doubt they'll replace it with a white one, but that's all up to whoever you speak with, if they replace you're phone through warranty they'll charge your account $300 for a damaged device

\thread

I'm a tech at vzw, if you didn't go with total equipment covarage you my friends are sol, warranty won't cover the cracked screen, you'd have to go through insurance for a replacement and I highly doubt they'll replace it with a white one, but that's all up to whoever you speak with, if they replace you're phone through warranty they'll charge your account $300 for a damaged device

\thread

Back
Top Bottom