Versace Stunna VoL: JOKES

Joined Dec 5, 2010
i would have hated to listen to him talk waiting in the line for those many hours. :x

"NAM SAIYAN? NAH BRO, YOU NAM SAYIN? FIRST NAME VERSACE, LAST NAME STUNNA, NAM SAYIN?" :lol: seriously his speech is annoying.

Joined Jul 22, 2006
[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Last edited:
Joined May 25, 2009
:smh: :rofl:

when you're so out there with it, you better know your story or stay strapped, cause best believe someone will test you.

Last edited:
Joined Jan 19, 2005
:wow: The whole house decked out in invisible furniture

Keep getting that money young man :smokin

Last edited:
Joined Jun 20, 2015
I'm more surprised that this didn't happen sooner. I feel bad for the guy and all but if you go around showing off what you got all over social media,bragging about how much money you make,and showing everybody "how you livin",then there's a high chance that this'll happen to you. It's unfortunate that he was robbed and stripped naked but at least he's blessed to live another day and learn a lesson from this incident

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now