VH1 BASKETBALL WIVES vol. We want prenup, we want prenup yea!

...it's somethin that you need to have...
laugh.gif
This show should be pretty funny
[h3]UpcomingAirings[/h3]
Sunday, April 11

10:00 PM ET/PT ON VH1

Monday, April 12

12:00 AM ET/PT ON VH1

Monday, April 12

2:00 AM ET/PT ON VH1

TV SCHEDULE

1. 140x105_shaunie_o_neal.jpg
    Shaunie

One of the world's most well known Basketball Wives, executive producerShaunie O'Neal is a force to be reckoned with. Beautiful, confident,ambitious, and compassionate are only a few adjectives that candescribe this devoted mother of five, who began her career in filmmarketing. Shaunie's goal with her series was to shed light on thecomplex lives of the women who stand beside these larger-than-lifeprofessional athletes and to show that it's not all glitz and glamour.An emerging entrepreneur set to launch her own shoe line, as well as aphilanthropist who dedicates her spare time to helping others(especially women and children) Shaunie shines both on and off thescreen. Having been married to one of the most famous basketballplayers of all time, Shaquille O'Neal, Shaunie is Queen Bee to the restof the wives, who swarm to her for advice and guidance.

2. 140x105_royce_reed.jpg
    Royce

Royce has been in the spotlight nearly her entire life. Born and raisedin Orlando loving all things sports, she is a former gymnast,competitive cheerleader, and dancer for professional basketball teamsin both Miami and Orlando. Recently she started her own Burlesque DanceCompany Fantashique which travels all over Florida. The only thing morecolorful than her Fantashique dance moves is her personality. She is afirecracker, a strong-minded, driven woman who is no stranger toconfrontation. While she's a sweetheart most of the time, Royce canturn it on in a hot second and rarely bites her tongue. In the future,she looks forward to pursuing her acting career, finding a new man, andmixing with the rest of the basketball wives. Her hardest task with theother wives will be debunking the negative stereotype that the wiveshave against team dancers.

3. 140x105_jennifer_williams.jpg
    Jennifer

Jennifer "Red Carpet" Williams is no stranger to the highlife havinggrown up in South Orange, NJ, an upscale suburb just outside of NewYork City. So it didn't surprise many when she ended up marrying awealthy and successful professional basketball player, Eric Williams,whom she first met in 2000. Her glitzy lifestyle extends into herprofessional life in being a high-end real estate agent and wildlysuccessful business owner of the upscale women's work out companyFlirty Girl Fitness. Behind all the bling, however, Jennifer supportsseveral charities and even founded Project Save the World to help fightseveral different causes. Jennifer keeps her friends close and guardsthem viciously. Her mercurial relationship with hubby Eric shows theunique challenges and hard work it takes to be the wife of aprofessional basketball player.

4. 140x105_suzie_ketchem.jpg
    Suzie

No party in Miami really begins until Suzie Ketcham arrives. Havinglived in New Jersey, Hong Kong, Los Angeles, and now Miami, Suzie isconnected all across the country and is the social butterfly of thebasketball wives. She met professional basketball player MichaelOlowokondi while attending college at Pepperdine University and waspregnant with their first child her senior year in college. They wouldhave two wonderful children and be together for 10 years before finallysplitting. Having been with an athlete for that long, Suzie knows theins and outs of the "game" and is extremely protective and loyal to herfriends. If she senses that one of her ladies is being attacked, she'llbe the first girl on the scene ready to have their back. Now, fresh offher break up, Suzie has her eyes set on her multiple charities, heramazing children, her luxury real estate agent ambitions, and ofcourse, tackling the nightclub scene with her best group of basketballwives.

5. 140x105_evelyn_lozada.jpg
    Evelyn

Evelyn Lozada was born in Brooklyn, raised in the boogie-down Bronx andis always in a New York state of mind. Raised solely by her mother,this Puerto Rican beauty always aspired to break out of her relativelysmall world and always dreamt of something bigger and better. Evelynhad her first taste of the entertainment world when she took a job asan assistant to a well known entertainment attorney to the stars andwould eventually meet and become engaged to the basketball star,Antoine Walker. Evelyn moved to her adopted hometown of Miami in 2007and now co-owns Dulce (and dulceshoes.net) an upscale shoe boutiquelocated in Coral Gables, Florida. Dulce now allows Evelyn to live outher childhood dreams of fashion. In addition to being a socialite thatsupports many charitable causes, Evelyn takes great pride in being adevoted mother and businesswoman. She is highly regarded as afashionista and style trendsetter. Even before she founded Dulce,Evelyn was photographed not just because of ex-fiancé's game, butbecause of her own impressive "shoe game".

6. 140x105_gloria_govan.jpg
    Gloria

At the age of only 12 years old, Gloria Govan would meet the manwhom she will soon marry, Matt Barnes. After several years apart, Mattand Gloria would reconnect when he played near Gloria's hometown ofOakland, CA. The two fell in love and now have two beautiful 16 monthidentical twin boys. At the young age of 24 Gloria finds time to do itall, not only a mother of 2 and a fiancée to the league's upcomingstar, but she is also planning her upcoming wedding of her dreams.Using her business major and book smarts, Gloria is also the executivedirector of Matt's foundation Athletes Vs Cancer and is heavilyinvolved in several other charities. Although she's the youngest of thewomen, she's wise beyond her years and always maintains a family firstmentality. Her story book relationship always seems to be questioned bythe rest of the women--but whether she even cares what the others thinkis another matter!

All these gold-diggers looking for their 15 minutes of fame (with the exception of Barnes' girl)....if I was in the NBA the last thing I'd do is wife up some chick from the club.

I need that money that will put me at events like that...I bet Superman went crazy with her

Not sure the purpose of posting that How Low video but I'd wife the 2nd chick just based on the fact that she has curly hair. I'm a sucker for that.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Not sure the purpose of posting that How Low video but I'd wife the 2nd chick just based on the fact that she has curly hair. I'm a sucker for that.
That's Dwight Howard's baby mother. She's a certified bopper from her days down at FAMU.

Originally Posted by Lex Starks

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

That's Dwight Howard's baby mother. She's a certified bopper from her days down at FAMU.

Dwight Howard won.

An emerging entrepreneur set to launch her own shoe line, as well as a philanthropist who dedicates her spare time to helping others (especially women and children) Shaunie shines both on and off the screen.

Philanthropist????
roll.gif
Shaunie, where u gettin your funds from? Oh yeah...Shaq.

Basketball wives?

How many of them are wives, or are still with the players they're connected to?
Olawakandi, Eric Williams?

Aside from Shaq ex wife, just a bunch of thirsty chicks looking for their 15min.
no thanks

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

An emerging entrepreneur set to launch her own shoe line, as well as a philanthropist who dedicates her spare time to helping others (especially women and children) Shaunie shines both on and off the screen.
Philanthropist????
roll.gif
Shaunie, where u gettin your funds from? Oh yeah...Shaq.
U MAD?

Show has potential.

Will have to catch rerun though.

Back
Top Bottom