Victor Cruz Signature Shoe

I just wanna see the blue suede joints. Let these had been yeezy 4s this thread would have been 1000+. I have too many all red kicks but those don't look bad.

really tired of this all red craze :smh: :rolleyes. but I can't front these are :wow: :smokin. in for other colorways :nerd:.

Limited + cool box can change all that. If these are any less than 200 I'd be surprised.

Yeah these are for Cruz but people don't care. Penny hasn't played forever and had a SHORT career at that yet people buy up his shoes :lol:

Last edited:
welp there goes  all the hope of this thread being normal traffic as soon as hypebeast colorway popped up the comments have double smh all it takes is red or any yeezy like color then instant success

Funny how almost every new red sneaker get associated with that dude now 
laugh.gif

If Nike limited these they would be highly sought after, but if their mass produced they'll hit outlets. I'm hoping for the latter so I can cop at a disco. I'm a sucker for straps and love all the old trainers. I'm in for every cw so far at the right price of course.
* not a Cruz or Giants fan btw.

Last edited:
This shoe looks expensive, kyrie 1 are more simple than those. Think this will be at 150-160$ but i wont pay more than 130$

Last edited:
they should have done an updated sole imho....that sole makes them look not as unique.

if you cover the sole in the pic the upper looks really good.

woulda looked nice with a more modern tech.

Hello all...

I admit i wasn't on board then saw the red CW and said oh smokes. So now im on the train...

Please take my tickets please? I dont even need a seat i can stand lol...

imma say 150 or 160 on these thats kind of high for initial signature but it makes sense with the price of kicks nowadays....im ready for 2 or 3 colorways...

Grey pair is nice but too much going on with the two straps. I like simplicity of the Kyrie 1s (different styles just using it as an example).

Not a fan of the grey pair. I'm Rican and a Giants fan so a pair or two will be copped at the outlets.

Football sigs never sell well and Cruz's hype has dropped like crazy. Especially with ODB now on the Giants.

The Greg pair is more my style, if they under 150 the grey are mine. Hopefully these are like the revis and cj and we can get em for 50

So the sole and basic mold for this shoe is the air trainer 3. I'm trying to think of a shoe with a similar strap. It has the thickness of the  air trainer huarache but I don't know if that is where it is from. The text pattern on the side reminded me of the Kyries, but then I read it is like the Lbron 12 NSW. A couple of people said air tech challenge but I'm not seeing it (help me if you do). And the only thing yeezy besides the red is maybe the toebox shape. At least thats how I see it. 

gotta rep NJ and also the G-men. in for a color way.

hope they make an all black color way

I don't feel there's no denying that the Air Cruz has some Yeezy 2 inspiration especially at first glimpse, but when you really start to look close at the shoe, it's a lot more Nike trainer and some retro Nike NFL inspiration imo. I feel the Yeezy 2 has a more cleaner casual look personally. While the overall cut of the Air Cruz is more of a trainer. Keep in mind the Yeezy 2 was not a 100% original everything model either.

I think I'm going to be in for two pairs. Not a 100% sure if one of those pairs will be the all red color way. I guess time will tell.

Back
Top Bottom