Victor Cruz Signature Shoe

So it seems the the haystacks, gray pair, and blue basket weave joints will be on somewhat of the same level regarding availability. The black/crimson joints in memory of his pops that are releasing tomorrow seem to be the most limited of the ones releasing. So far I only know of Ndc or SNKRS app to cop unless you live by one of those champs or FTA locations that's getting them in store. Any other ideas?
What's weird is that the black/crimsons seem the most available in the West Coast compared to the previous two releases.

I know five spots around here getting them tomorrow that I don't think had for the other ones.

Last edited:
Just got back from my mom & pop shop where i was picking up my crimsons. No pics because my size arrives sunday from their other store. Was able to walk in the backroom and open a few boxes and the suede on these is butter! However i did notice that the 3 pairs i inspected all have this weird glue or something on the top of the toe box on the suede. I hope not all are like this. Pictures dont do these justice. Goodluck guys.

i dunno how many times that question gets asked..smh we should just start telling em its not legit lol
Lol naw dont do that, I'm newer on nt and really never checked him out before. I came across 23penny a few times but was skeptical, until I joined nt and heard of all the refs and how legit he was. Now I got a pair comin in the am and another on the way. Thanks nt

If you guys have a Discover account and go through Discover deals you get 5% cash back on these on NDC. Used to be 15% around the greys release and I ate!

Last edited:
Just got back from my mom & pop shop where i was picking up my crimsons. No pics because my size arrives sunday from their other store. Was able to walk in the backroom and open a few boxes and the suede on these is butter! However i did notice that the 3 pairs i inspected all have this weird glue or something on the top of the toe box on the suede. I hope not all are like this. Pictures dont do these justice. Goodluck guys.

Not surprising. My Haystacks had excess glue in the same area. Nike just blows when it comes to QC.

Back
Top Bottom