Victor Cruz Signature Shoe

wi8Ez1mwRcKGI.gif

Just received my wheats from the Jimmy Jazz restock. Unfortunately got a pair that was clearly an in-store pair that was tried on several times, smh. I knew as soon as I saw the beat up box I was screwed. Not that I wasn't expecting this but still. Just happy this was going to be my pair to rock, still have my release day pair on ice.

The rush blues get a lot of love out here. UnDS'd mine last night and had a lot of ppl checking out the footwork

Finally had a chance to sit down and observe the True Blue's...I'm happy with them and the quality looks really good. There were some noticeable glue stains, but nothing to go crazy over. 

Happy I got them.

So does it look like this shoe is officially done? 
frown.gif

I've seen a number restocks for the Haystacks and Blues...But have yet to see any for the "Mikes". Were they that limited?

So does it look like this shoe is officially done? :frown:

I've seen a number restocks for the Haystacks and Blues...But have yet to see any for the "Mikes". Were they that limited?
There was def atleast one restock in the mikes if I'm not mistaken. The link was posted here. If there is another restock on them I'm gonna try to double up

Last edited:
There was def atleast one restock in the mikes if I'm not mistaken. The link was posted here. If there is another restock on them I'm gonna try to double up
Yeah, I just meant that there hasn't been as many restocks of the Mike's, compared to the Haystacks and Blues. 

Back
Top Bottom