Video clips (over the years) of flagrant fouls that lead to ejections or suspensions...

Joined Mar 13, 2004
Since there has been a lot of debate during the current playoffs about flagrants, ejections, suspensions, etc...let's see how other flagrantfouls over the years (both regular season & playoffs) compare to what we've seen so far....

Posey on Hinrich...it was a flagrant-2, and he was immediately ejected....one game suspension

I'll post some more in a second...I don't want Yuku to mess this up...

Joined Mar 13, 2004
Raja Bell on Kobe...it was Raja's second T of the night...one game suspension

Marvin Williams on Rondo...as mark Jackson said..."he deserves to be thrown out, it's not a play on the basketball"..and he got one game

Joined Nov 22, 2006
Kobe flinging his arms trying to draw fouls in 07.
Brendan Haywood taking down LeBron in 08.
Ronny Turiaf fouling Ronnie Price in 08.

Joined Nov 22, 2006
Shaq giving Rodney Stuckey the X-Factor this past season.
David West hitting Mike Miller across the head this past season.
James Posey tackling Luol Deng in mid-air from a few seasons ago.
Melo choking The Machine in 2008.

Joined May 25, 2007
How was that Dampier on Kobe a flagrant, didn't seem like a hard foul at all.

Joined May 25, 2007
^

Same thing I said, that was like a nudge. Kobe was barely in the air when he got fouled and dude was quick to complain like he just got bodied.

Joined Nov 6, 2000
It's Heinrich's fault for not throwing his arms up over his head and laying on the ground like he just took a round to the chest.

darthska

Staff member
Joined Apr 30, 2004
PersiaFly: [hr][/hr] It's Heinrich's fault for not throwing his arms up over his head and laying on the ground like he just took a round to the chest.
I see it, what you are saying.

Joined Nov 10, 2008
Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Originally Posted by tmoney85

remember, if it happens to kobe, its never a flagrant.
��
�I hope you dont consider that a big deal.
if dampier hit him a fraction of a second earlier, it would look exactly like posey on hinrich in the playoffs. its the intention that matters.its like if someone throws a punch and misses and you say "oh look, its not a technical, he missed the punch"

also, if it was lebron, dampeir would have been serving burgers right now so dont start.

ps that songolia "punch" wasnt even a punch and lebron was acting like mike tyson hit him

and why am i bringing lebron into this convo? because i peeped your sig.

Joined Nov 28, 2004
Originally Posted by PersiaFly

It's Heinrich's fault for not throwing his arms up over his head and laying on the ground like he just took a round to the chest.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now