Video clips (over the years) of flagrant fouls that lead to ejections or suspensions...

About 25 seconds in. Williams got called for a flagrant 1 (not ejected) but was suspended for Game 7. The flagrant was a good call..but a suspension?Unecessary.
The NBA was TERRIFIED at the thought of a Bucks/Lakers NBA Finals. Scott Williams was no bum in that series either. If he played in game 7 they would have hada legitimate chance of beating the Sixers. But, he was suspended and the Sixers took advantage. Unlike some other teams.

tmoney85 wrote:
Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

tmoney85 wrote:

remember, if it happens to kobe, its never a flagrant.
wink.gif

��
indifferent.gif
�I hope you dont consider that a big deal.
if dampier hit him a fraction of a second earlier, it would look exactly like posey on hinrich in the playoffs. its the intention that matters. its like if someone throws a punch and misses and you say "oh look, its not a technical, he missed the punch"

also, if it was lebron, dampeir would have been serving burgers right now so dont start.

ps that songolia "punch" wasnt even a punch and lebron was acting like mike tyson hit him

and why am i bringing lebron into this convo? because i peeped your sig.

You reaching. This thread aint about what could've been. He didn't hit him a fraction of a second earlier and it wasn't a hard bump. If it waslebron it would be the same result, a foul. It was a hip check but not hard enough to do anything to anyone. You complaining about a bump, yet talk aboutLebron is over reacting after being jabbed? Slap punch whatever I'm sure it aint hurt much but you gotta expect him to at least be a little shaken up, youdon't expect that stuff in a ball game.

Back
Top Bottom