Video clips (over the years) of flagrant fouls that lead to ejections or suspensions...

Since there has been a lot of debate during the current playoffs about flagrants, ejections, suspensions, etc...let's see how other flagrantfouls over the years (both regular season & playoffs) compare to what we've seen so far....

Posey on Hinrich...it was a flagrant-2, and he was immediately ejected....one game suspension

I'll post some more in a second...I don't want Yuku to mess this up...

Raja Bell on Kobe...it was Raja's second T of the night...one game suspension

Marvin Williams on Rondo...as mark Jackson said..."he deserves to be thrown out, it's not a play on the basketball"..and he got one game

remember, if it happens to kobe, its never a flagrant.
wink.gif

Kobe flinging his arms trying to draw fouls in 07.
Brendan Haywood taking down LeBron in 08.
Ronny Turiaf fouling Ronnie Price in 08.

Shaq giving Rodney Stuckey the X-Factor this past season.
David West hitting Mike Miller across the head this past season.
James Posey tackling Luol Deng in mid-air from a few seasons ago.
Melo choking The Machine in 2008.

How was that Dampier on Kobe a flagrant, didn't seem like a hard foul at all.

^

Same thing I said, that was like a nudge. Kobe was barely in the air when he got fouled and dude was quick to complain like he just got bodied.

It's Heinrich's fault for not throwing his arms up over his head and laying on the ground like he just took a round to the chest.

PersiaFly:
It's Heinrich's fault for not throwing his arms up over his head and laying on the ground like he just took a round to the chest.
I see it, what you are saying.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Originally Posted by tmoney85

remember, if it happens to kobe, its never a flagrant.
wink.gif

��
indifferent.gif
�I hope you dont consider that a big deal.
if dampier hit him a fraction of a second earlier, it would look exactly like posey on hinrich in the playoffs. its the intention that matters.its like if someone throws a punch and misses and you say "oh look, its not a technical, he missed the punch"

also, if it was lebron, dampeir would have been serving burgers right now so dont start.

ps that songolia "punch" wasnt even a punch and lebron was acting like mike tyson hit him

and why am i bringing lebron into this convo? because i peeped your sig.

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom