Video: D-Block feat. S.I. - Get That Paper

First single off D-Block's new album No Security in stores June 9nd.

Too bad it wont be no We Are The Streets
smh.gif

I really miss The LOX.

I love r&b but I just hate, hate, hate, HATE when rappers have r&b dudes on the hook and vice versa. R&b cats got ballads and will throw a rapperin there. Just hate it. I seen this on some show yesterday on BET. I thought it was a new Sheek Louch song then I see Styles and Jada spit. Nice little song. Iwonder how long will it take Koch to just sign every rapper in the game lol. I was shocked to see a new D-Block song with Jada's album just droppin'.Somebody help me out here but are the Lox going by D-Block for label reasons or is there more to D-Block than just the Lox? I know Jae Hood use to rep them butseems like D-Block is just The Lox it seems. Unless its on some Eric Serman and Eric Onasis or whatever the hell he was callin' himself type $%!.

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

i dont have sound, but it looks like ima hate it cuz i see a guy in a suit singing.

smh.gif

i hate r&b

like i REALLY hate it.

This beat would been perfect for Biggavell

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

i dont have sound, but it looks like ima hate it cuz i see a guy in a suit singing.

smh.gif

i hate r&b

like i REALLY hate it.

This beat would been perfect for Biggavell
sick.gif

i dl'd that Quarantine Mixtape and i LOVE the beats. but his vocals ruin the songs.

i cant believe thats what passes as vocal talent.

d block are the lox, don d, ty, bucky, ap, etc.

whats good with the other ppl in d block getting a spot in a vid? these dudes are nice.

this ain't bad for the summer but I'm sick and tired of this +#$# from these %*!@%#....

I want some hard (pause) +#$# from these dudes...it's about that time in their careers, especially Kiss', to do them...no matter what Last Kiss didnumbers wise, even though it was relatively successful, it didn't sound to me like that's the vibe Kiss wanted for the album...regardless these dudesneed to come correct...

We talking bout the We Are The Streets dude's still right?!?
mad.gif
Like Isaid this song ain't bad but come on LOX do some +#$# for the streets.... with those producers Kiss was talking bout working with on his next solo I knowthey can make some heat....D-Block compilation need to be gritty not this RnB +#$#
grin.gif

/rant

i like this joint.. also the pink drink Sheek pourin' shorty, what is that?? my homegirl from work was showing me pics the other day and she had a pic withthat same bottle.. is it good? ladies drink?

Originally Posted by alleyzonjay

i like this joint.. also the pink drink Sheek pourin' shorty, what is that?? my homegirl from work was showing me pics the other day and she had a pic with that same bottle.. is it good? ladies drink?
nuvo.jpg

Back
Top Bottom