Video: Did Steve Nash intentionally trip Raymond Felton?

Quote:
Here's a dollar. Go buy a clue
ing the season 24-0

shoes4life2 stated on August 3rd, 2006:​
Quote:
If the Bulls don't finish with the a #2 seed or higher(record wise), I'll never hype up any of my teams ever again on here.

was it a dirty play? yes. is he the only one that does stuff like that? nope.

im sure 100% of the nba have done things intentionally to someone out there that could have hurt them. only thing is we never catch them....
FS Brand new sealed The Orange Box and Stranglehold pm or email at fkint@yahoo.com

Quote:
Dirty. Intentional. Only a vagina would do that.
:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM LAKERS
1949-1950-1952-1953-1954-1972-1980-1982-1985-1987-1988-2000-2001-2002​

Yeah it definitely looks questionable.

But :lol:
laugh.gif
When your girl don't call you when you beep her
and you hit it and her thing feel deeper...
Say my name
-Team RealTalk-

Quote:
LOL @ Y'all hatin' on Nash's gangsta. Players do that all the time when they know they're gonna get beat, it's a natural reflex. It's unfortunate Felton ended up getting injured, but it was really a low-risk manuever by Nash just sticking his foot out, it wasn't like a sweep. Felton is always getting hurt.

Anyway.... stop whining and pay more attention to details and you will see that these sort of things happen in every NBA game. Don't act like you've never gotten beat and gave dude a hip-check as he blew past you. My guy Stevie bringing the playground to the hardwood.
TRUE B7UES​

I wonder where Zo and True Blue play ball at that guys are trying to trip you and sidesweep your legs when you get by them off the dribble. Usually people reach and grab your arm, occassionally a push in the back, but messing with going after people's feet is generally frowned upon greatly in basketball. This is not the same type of play as a mundane just "bump the cutter" or make contact on a boxout

It wasn't premeditated.

But it was dirty.

And yes, Nash is dirty (word to Stockton). No part of basketball includes sticking your legs out at the feet of an offensive player that's blowing by your defense. He stuck his leg out... and HELD it. It's not like he stuck his leg out, realized he was tripping someone, so he retracted his leg; no, he KEEPS his leg out.
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

Quote:
That is without a doubt a dirty play, but we don't know the whole story. Maybe Felton gave him a cheap shot. Why just last night somebody tripped me and on the next play I sent them home with a bloody nose :rofl:
roll.gif

Quote:
You actually think Steve Nash cares enough about some scrub like Raymond Felton

scrub? wow

Quote:
:lol:
laugh.gif
@ Laker fans stayin salty towards the Suns...
damn right man i can't stand those SCUMS
:rofl:
roll.gif
very true

Quote:
Wow some of you people here are on crack.
Robert Horry's BODY CHECK was a clean move?
It was Nash's fault that he got BODY CHECKED?

So...a BODY CHECK is more of a BASKETBALL MOVE than accidentally getting your legs tangled with another player?

:rofl:
roll.gif

Straight comedy

Take off your PHX bashing goggles and look at something in a realistic manner for once.

:smh:
smh.gif
@ sad, delusional Fakers fans.

Yes!
Yes!
no! accidentally? how is that when that Scum stuck out his leg clearly

Quote:
I think you're holding your team on a higher pedestal that it is.

Why would someone want to bash the Suns. What have they done to warrant any hate?

Hating the Suns is like hating the Hawks, except the Hawks have 1 championship in their organizations history.

But the point is people don't hate teams who don't win.

thank you!!!!!! :D
happy.gif

i live in the PHX area and ZoDogg i hope to see your 30year old @ss on the court so i can accidentallywww.oneanthem.com/Store/pc/home.asp?idaffiliate=77 20% off (for your 1st purchase) use Rep Code GE77

"typical nt fanboy" this thread shows all the closet Nash haters "typical nt fanboy"

That was definitley an intentional trip. Thing is, those happen all the time. How old are some of you, seriously? Did you not watch ANY game from the 80s, the 90s knicks and heat, or even the 90s jazz and bulls? Plays like this happen all the time. Dirty or not, they are a part of the game.
Check out my Ebay Auctions: Deadstock Air Jordan XV Size 13
Item# 190169824539

T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​

Back
Top Bottom