Video: Did Steve Nash intentionally trip Raymond Felton?

It sure looks like soccer boy was trying to make a touch pass on defense.
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998​

:smh:
smh.gif
Zo
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin 23ska909red02 KingLouisXIV DS 530s Finest sir hendrix Rexanglorum Kiddin Like Jason
TEAMCOWBOYS

ya it looks like it.... damn the NBA has really changed over the past 15 years.......
Air Jordan
1984-1993
1995-1998
2001-2003
"The best there ever was, the best there ever will be."

is it just me or is steve nash gettin worse n worse. they use to be like steve nash never complains and since last year dude is *****in n whining all the time and now hes playing dirty whats up with dude
TEAM SAINTS

Clearly was beaten on that play as he handed that stick job.

That @#%$ can cause serious damage as dude has no control when he's in the air. :smh:
smh.gif
Zero Tolerance

definitely a trip but I guess he was doing what he has to do to stop a play.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

A classy organization...those PHX Suns. :smh:
smh.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>AIM[/td][/tr][/table]​
The Super Bowl XLI Champion Indianapolis Colts & The Indiana Pacers
I demand respect so address me as Mister.​

Quote:
You actually think Steve Nash cares enough about some scrub like Raymond Felton to intentionally hurt him? If steve had it in him to take someone out you'd have seen Ginobili, Bowen, or Horry go down in the playoffs last year, not some worthless scrub like RAYMOND FELTON

Quote:
Nash was moving laterally to try to stay in front of Felton. As Steve went right, and Felton spun to turn directions, it looked like Steve raised his leg to stop his momentum going the other way. I don't think it was a play Steve was making to try to tangle his legs with Felton, and he definately wasn't trying to hurt him. Nash isn't that type of player.
Plus, you've gotta think of this way - Steve's neven been the best defender in the world, but he is very good at staying between his guy and the basket and taking charges. It looked like he just was trying to stay in front of him but got beat on the spin move.
DALLAS MAVERICKS
Proving the doubters wrong
Ager, Barea, Bass, Dampier, Diop, Fazekas, George, Hassell, Harris, Howard, Howard, Jones, Nowitzki, Stackhouse, Terry​

we all know nash cant guard anyone and has to resort to @#%$ tactics..
USC TROJANS
Louisiana Superdome January 7, 2008​
Joe McKnight - Future Heisman Winner​

Quote:
definitely a trip but I guess he was doing what he has to do to stop a play.
DALLAS MAVERICKS
Proving the doubters wrong
Ager, Barea, Bass, Dampier, Diop, Fazekas, George, Hassell, Harris, Howard, Howard, Jones, Nowitzki, Stackhouse, Terry​

looks intentional, but i dont think his intent was to inj him. but he definitely wanted to trip him up.
///
TEAM LAKERS
teamdecepticon
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

it does look like an intentional trip, but it didn't look like he was trying to injure. he went for the higher part of the leg to just try to slow him down. if you wanted to trip someone to fall on their face you would go for the lower part near the ankles. was it right ? no. but far from vicious.

I guess you have to resort to that when you can't play defense. He was beat on that play so what did you think Nash was thinking when he stretched his left foot out? That's a dirty play any way you look at it.
/// IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING///​

That is without a doubt a dirty play, but we don't know the whole story. Maybe Felton gave him a cheap shot. Why just last night somebody tripped me and on the next play I sent them home with a bloody nose.(Mutumbo style)
TEAM BEN GORDON
"...he got changed over his change a block off Ashland

Reminds me of some of the dirt Stockton used to do.....didn't he do something similar to Rodman (when he was with the Spurs)?

ShannonsCrooks:
Reminiscent of John Stockton

LazyJ10:
Reminds me of some of the dirt Stockton used to do..

exactly...except Stockton was a much better defender than Nash in a more physical era
Air Jordan
1984-1993
1995-1998
2001-2003
"The best there ever was, the best there ever will be."

Back
Top Bottom