Video: Did Steve Nash intentionally trip Raymond Felton?

What a dirty @#%$ move.

Team Dodgers
55 . 59 . 63 . 65 . 81 . 88
TeamLakers​

Wow what a dirty player Nash has become. I can understand his frustrations considering the team Nash is playing for now.
ClipperNation
Underestimating the tonacity of the soft spoken is the equivalency of minuting the out come of a bear in a lion's den...​

I noticed this the first time I seen it on Sportscenter. But of course like Lebron and Wade he's protected by BSPN. That was intentional and don't let it fool you whos the Soccer guru of basketball? Steve Nash.

Oh and the comeback at the Lute, Zo, Matrix, or whatever he claims to be that so called scrub Felton I believe starts for that team. So in essense he isn't a scrub because obviously he is needed.

Lucky that the x-rays where negative and he'll be able to play if he got injured I'm willing to bet Nash would be in the IL or punked in the next game they played.
"I'm so underground even commecial I can't be popped, I'm like Kobe in the zone I can't be stopped.."
-Corey Red

Quote:
Punching Felton in the face would stop the play as well, that makes it right?

Nah man I was just playing around saying since he can't guard anyone he has to do whatever it takes to stop them. And for the record I hate Steve Nash more than any player in the NBA. So all this hateful talk about him makes me happy.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

Quote:
You actually think Steve Nash cares enough about some scrub like Raymond Felton to intentionally hurt him? If steve had it in him to take someone out you'd have seen Ginobili, Bowen, or Horry go down in the playoffs last year, not some worthless scrub like RAYMOND FELTON
TEAM NTWikia

Raymond Felton missed a game as a result of this trip.

I think the move was dirty. I defend the Bruce Bowen kick to Wallyworld though, so crap on me if you like. In Nash's case, he had full control of his body as he was still on the floor. He just reached his leg back like those leg whipping punks in the NFL when they get beat. Bowen was airborne and out of control. Plus Wally walked into his shoe. :rofl:
roll.gif
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998​

:smh:
smh.gif
smh.gif
TEAM LAKERS
1949-1950-1952-1953-1954-1972-1980-1982-1985-1987-1988-2000-2001-2002
TEAM EAGLES
3-4 right now, Cowboys up next!!!​

I mentioned it when it happened in the game thread. @#%$ was dirty , You dont have to try and injure someone for it to be a dirty play. Just the pure negligence of kickin your foot out as someone goes by you is dirty.
[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

Shouldn't this be a suspension? Kobe was suspended for non basketball type moves stuff, wouldn't this fall under the same category? Intentional or not, it was clearly not a "basketball" move.

I don't think it was intentional, but it did bring back some Stockton memories. Maybe Raja been workin on D with Nash. :lol:
laugh.gif
MIAMI DOLPHINS
LA LAKERS
CHICAGO CUBS
MIAMI HURRICANES

It's the only way Nash can stop someone from scoring on him.
TEAM WARRIORS
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS​

:lol:
laugh.gif
Why does everyone hate us so much? Dudes act like the Suns organization slept with their sister or something. Maybe dude said something to Nash or Nash had a reason for it. How does anybody here know what was said or something during the game? Anyways, if it was intentional and for no reason, I cant co-sign that because thats not cool. Suns are my team and everything, but hurting people for no reason (if thats the case) is never cool.

By the way, if somehow the suns dont choke/get screwed/screw up/not show up during key games like they did the past 2 years and actually win the championship....Ill never let anybody on this board live it down. :lol:
laugh.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

He got badly beaten...Probably a reaction from gettin blown by so quick, nh...Still dirty though.
TEAMSANDIEGO CHARGERSso serious

Quote:
some worthless scrub like RAYMOND FELTON
smh.gif
smh.gif
at PG at UNC for 3years and get drafted top 5 and he is avg. 20ppg and 7ast and by the way can defend and jump wit the best of them..but i guess he a scrub :smh:
smh.gif

The things that come out of ppl mouths these days... :smh:
smh.gif

LOL @ Y'all hatin' on Nash's gangsta. Players do that all the time when they know they're gonna get beat, it's a natural reflex. It's unfortunate Felton ended up getting injured, but it was really a low-risk manuever by Nash just sticking his foot out, it wasn't like a sweep. Felton is always getting hurt.

Anyway.... stop whining and pay more attention to details and you will see that these sort of things happen in every NBA game. Don't act like you've never gotten beat and gave dude a hip-check as he blew past you. My guy Stevie bringing the playground to the hardwood.

KOBE TO NYK
NO JEAN SHORTS ALLOWED​

Wow that looks intentional. Overrated mother effer.
TEAM EAGLES
Andrews - Baskett - Brown - Brown - Bunkley - Cole - Considine - Curtis - Dawkins - Gaither - Gocong - Herremans​
Howard - Jackson - Kearse - McNabb - Patterson - Runyan - Sheppard - Spikes - Tapeh - Thomas - Westbrook​

a flopper and a dirty player....go back to soccer.
HoustonRockets
FRANCIS - MCGRADY - YAO​

nash starts to whine like a mutha ever since he gets all this hype.

now he can get away w/ this.

sure his intent was not to injure, but when u do something like that, u put that player in a vulnerable state where they COULD get injure :smh:
smh.gif

no respect for dude. play the game the right way

Quote:
You're kidding right?
"What was said".....?
So words now give players the ok to commit a dirty play?

Are you serious? If somebody insulted your mother or something for no reason you wouldnt do anything to them? You act like dudes dont fight at the local gym ball court over words and things like that. Besides I already said I dont co-sign it if he did it just because he got beat.

I don't hate Nash, but that was a dirty play. I hate to be the one to say this but you know if Kobe had done this he would have been suspended at least a game and everyone would be all over his @#%$ right now. And if Bowen had done it everyone here would be calling him dirty, while Stu Jackson would review the tape and issue him another warning. :smh:
smh.gif
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

Quote:
is it just me or is steve nash gettin worse n worse. they use to be like steve nash never complains and since last year dude is *****in n whining all the time and now hes playing dirty whats up with dude
TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX......
"We're workin on the second hand"

Back
Top Bottom