Video Director Sentenced To 90 Years For Sexual Assault..

Just ran across this story and thought it was just to unreal. If walls could talk man, guy was doing this to his daughter for decade because he felt he was some omnipotent being.

Fugees video director Aswad Ayinde has been sentenced to a total of 90 years in prison after a New Jersey judge added a 50 year sentence to the 40 years he had already been sentenced to serve. The increased punishment followed testimony from one of Ayinde’s daughters. She took the stand to recount years of sexual and physical abuse endured by she and her siblings, who were raped by their father and forced to bear his children. Ayinde reportedly referred to himself as a god-like prophet and sought to create a race that carried his pure bloodline. In the process of attempting to do that, Ayinde fathered six children with five of his seven daughters. He delivered the children himself and buried those that did not survive. His daughters attributed their decision to step forward in 2006 to the revelation that Ayinde had recently fathered children with other women:
“We found out we had other siblings, young siblings, and we had to put him to a stop. Even though we were healing, they could still fall victim.
Superior Court Judge Raymond Reddin made no bones about his disgust for Ayinde’s behavior:
“By 13, most fathers are taking their daughters to the park … teaching them to ride a bike,” he said. “You took her in the bedroom and repeatedly raped her to complete your disgusting, revolting fantasies.”
Ayinde – director of The Fugees’ award-winning video for “Killing Me Softly” – fathered four children with one daughter. Two of the children suffer from genetic illnesses that doctors believe are related to incest. One child died. Ayinde faces three more trials for allegedly assaulting three other daughters. The subsequent proceedings are the result of his request for separate trials. Each trial could potentially add additional prison time to his already massive sentence.

Glad they stepped up before he started the Team Pure Blood process on the new siblings they found out about.. Being silent about something for so long is insane..

Man I feel so bad for the children. Like would you rather just be lied to?

Things like this are disturbing to read!

I don't believe in Capital Punishment as there have been individuals found guilty that really were innocents; however, in this case that can be proven, why not let the victims be vigilantes for a few minutes? I think the punishment is deserving of the crime. 

Ugh - Repulsive! 

I can't be the only one who thought of Craster from game of thrones while reading this.

Dirty ************
mean.gif
I'm glad they finally came out with this and put his crazy *** in jail.

If he gets raped while in there then the punishment definitely fits the crime.

thats so disgusting

I have a daughter and I just couldnt imagine doing that to her or to any other child

this world is sick

I don't believe in Capital Punishment as there have been individuals found guilty that really were innocents; however, in this case that can be proven, why not let the victims be vigilantes for a few minutes? I think the punishment is deserving of the crime. 
heard child predators arent taken to too kindly in the bing so if he gets put in general pop, it might as well be a death sentence...

I try not to post these stories because mostly every day some evil is happening. It's Just when I came across this, I couldn't even believe it.

He should get that chemical castration medicine they use in the UK.

Last edited:
[h1]Aswad Ayinde, director of Fugees video 'Killing Me Softly,' charged with impregnating daughters[/h1]Comments (7)[h3]By Samuel Goldsmith AND Corky Siemaszko / Daily News Staff Writers[/h3][h5]Published: Thursday, March 11, 2010, 12:06 PM[/h5][h5]Updated: Thursday, March 11, 2010, 12:20 PM[/h5]

[table][tr][td]
[table][tr][td]
[table][tr][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][/table]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
[/td][td]
[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
[/td][td]
[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
[/td][td] [/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
Print

alg-court-eric-mcgill-jpg.jpg
[h4]Galasso/The Record of Bergen County[/h4][h4]Aswad Ayinde, aka Charles McGill, is brought before Passaic County court in October on charges he repeatedly raped his daughters and had several children with them.[/h4]

[h5]Related Stories[/h5]
inform.jpg

An award-winning video director was unmasked Thursday as a brutal, bizarre serial breeder who repeatedly raped his daughters to create a "pure" bloodline.

Aswad Ayinde, who won an MTV award for directing The Fugees' "Killing Me Softly," fathered six kids with his daughters from the mid-1980s to 2002 - and delivered the babies himself, New Jersey prosecutors said.

Ayinde, 51, who most recently lived in Paterson, N.J., also had nine kids with his ex-wife, Beverly, and at least three more with two other women in Brooklyn, court records show.

"He said the world was going to end, and it was just going to be him and his offspring and that he was chosen," Beverly Ayinde testified at a pre-trial hearing.

RELATED: ISRAELI MAN BUSTED FOR BRAINWASHING 21 'WIVES' AND FATHERING 49 CHILDREN: OFFICIALS

Also known as Charles McGill, Ayinde faces the first of five trials next month - one for each daughter he allegedly violated, said Lisa Squitieri, the Passaic County prosecutor handling the case.

Ayinde, held on $1 million bond, was hit with 27 charges including aggravated sexual assault, sexual assault, lewdness, child endangerment, aggravated criminal sexual contact and criminal sexual contact.

His ex-wife still lives in New Jersey and a reporter found her home filled with small children. She did not return a call.

A young woman who said Ayinde was her father answered the door at the home but refused to talk about the case. "It's a painful thing. It's not something we're going to talk about outside of our family. The truth is coming out now, after a long time. That's it."

RELATED: TEEN'S DARING ESCAPE FROM HOMEMADE DUNGEON LEADS TO PARENTS' ARREST

Several Web sites identified Ayinde as the director of The Fugees' video. Ex-girlfriend Subhana Rahim, 40, told The News she lived with the rape suspect from 2001 to 2004 and bore him two children.

His arrest prompted a probe by the New Jersey Division of Youth and Family Services to determine how the suspect allegedly turned his daughters into sex slaves without their knowing.

Some of the crimes allegedly occurred while the family was under scrutiny by the agency - and after the dad admitted to a 2000 attempt to snatch his children from a hospital while the state had temporary custody.
Prosecutors said Ayinde kept the kids from blabbing by beating them with wooden boards or kicking them with steel-toed boots.

"I was afraid to ever accuse him of being demented or being a pedophile," Beverly Ayinde, who married him in 1977, told the court. "I knew the word, but I wouldn't dare use it because it would result in a beating."

RELATED: ROOKIE HOUSING COP BUSTED FOR INCEST WITH PRE-TEEN: OFFICIALS

Ayinde also made a point of moving his family from town to town, even squatting in an abandoned funeral home in East Orange, N.J., investigators said.

Later, he moved to Brooklyn and began passing himself off as an artist, brazenly boasting his now-grown daughters were his wives, Rahim said.

"He was this successful artist who had worked with The Fugees," Rahim told The News. "I was shocked when he told me they were his daughters and that he'd been sleeping with them."

In court papers, Rahim said she was eight months pregnant and living with Ayinde in 2002 when she discovered his horrible secret.

"I didn't try to understand something so ridiculous," said Rahim, a former lawyer at a top Manhattan law firm.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...ting-daughters-article-1.168396#ixzz2b5xPPoEd

Back
Top Bottom