*VIDEO* Dog sees other dog. Dog attacks other dog. Owner shoots.

thebachellor

Banned
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

http://www.worldstarhipho...p?v=wshh2LnUNgwuV8wSFOCw

Won't embed the video because of the "cursing", but wow.

I've seen real dog fights and compared to those, these ones weren't even going hard. At the start of the video though, I thought that white/brown one was going to be straight food 
laugh.gif

My guy was out in public shooting in a crowded intersection in daylight like it was legal 
eek.gif
. I guess it is true that dudes will use guns to solve everything; petty disputes, real disputes, disputes between their dogs, math homework. I understand that your dog's safety is an issue, but you know you done @%%%#% up right? The cops ain't trying to hear all that.
laugh.gif

The sound that dog made when it got shot (around 1:27) 
frown.gif

He has every right to protect his property and shoot that dog. That dog was not only a danger to his dog, but also to any person walking on that street.

As long as that gun was registered I see no problem with what he did.

Originally Posted by JustScoreda100

He has every right to protect his property and shoot that dog. That dog was not only a danger to his dog, but also to any person walking on that street.

You can't be serious.

What if he had missed and a stray bullet hits a pedestrian?  Does that make it okay because he's "trying to protect his dog" and the pedestrian shouldn't have been where the bullet went?

Think a little harder next time bro.

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

You can't be serious.

What if he had missed and a stray bullet hits a pedestrian?  Does that make it okay because he's "trying to protect his dog" and the pedestrian shouldn't have been where the bullet went?

exactly.

You can't be serious.

my dogs life >>> a strangers life

#justsayin

You can't be serious.

I'm not talking about hypothetical situations. I talking about the situation in that video. In this case, the owner who protected his dog did all the pedestrians on that street a favor.

I should think a little harder?
laugh.gif

Sounds like your trying a little too hard.

so the rott was a stray just running around messing with other dogs? is that why it wasnt leashed? the grey dog doesnt look leashed either. What am I missing here?

Just take your dog and walk away, right? why didnt anyone do that? IT looks like the grey dog was the aggressor in some instances as well. If my dog does something like that , ill let them know thats not acceptable.. that owner has no control over his own dog yet feels another dog that has no control should be shot? I say shoot em both

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

You can't be serious.

my dogs life >>> a strangers life

#justsayin

tired.gif

I'm not talking about hypothetical situations. I talking about thesituation in that video. In this case, the owner who protected his dogdid all the pedestrians on that street a favor.

I should think a little harder?
laugh.gif

Sounds like your trying a little too hard.

Depending in the situation he could be charged with reckless endangerment.

Damn!

That blue pit I thought was going to tear that Rott up...

He should have just picked up the dog and walked away with it or something...

Dude is probably going to get knocked or something now.

Was dude who had on the CB34's the one that popped the dog or someone else?

all I know is if this would've been the cameraman in cloverfield I would've walked out 30 seconds into the movie.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

so the rott was a stray just running around messing with other dogs? is that why it wasnt leashed? the grey dog doesnt look leashed either. What am I missing here?

Just take your dog and walk away, right? why didnt anyone do that? IT looks like the grey dog was the aggressor in some instances as well. If my dog does something like that , ill let them know thats not acceptable.. that owner has no control over his own dog yet feels another dog that has no control should be shot? I say shoot em both
I think what they were trying to do is let the grey dog loose so they could get the rott away from the people so it's easier to shoot it.

You can't even see the dog get shot. And did the shot that missed hit a car? Why is traffic all %*#*@+ up at the end, besides it being NYC, like that one car was trying to pull over? "Yo get a good AIM! I hope he got good AIM! Yo get a good AIM!" Doesn't NY have strict gun laws? The whole that dog was a danger to my dog defense isn't going to work.

The guy who shot the dog was a detective smh at u niketalkers who can't tell the D's from a regular guy

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

The guy who shot the dog was a detective smh at u niketalkers who can't tell the D's from a regular guy
Son, shut the hell up. You can't even see who shot the dog.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom