Video: Drake Featuring Trey Song - “Successfulâ€

Man, I want to eff with Drake hard...no mo....but Trey carried that performance...obviously it's cause that's the type of dude homie is, but he gottaget stupid on stage...go harder...

Besides Best I Ever Had, I think Uptown has the biggest chance to be a smash hit.

two fine %++ men...i think Best I Ever Had has the best potential for a single/video right now...Drake has the lady goin crazy...EVERY girl i know is on himnow...

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

two fine %++ men...i think Best I Ever Had has the best potential for a single/video right now...Drake has the lady goin crazy...EVERY girl i know is on him now...

"Best I Ever Had" video is being done next month in LA.

Dude DEFINITELY had the ladies coming out last night...

I have been to lots of shows but I haven't seen that much female support for a rapper in a long time...even with as few R&B songs as he has....

I'm tellin' ya'll its the image thing...

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

I have been to lots of shows but I haven't seen that much female support for a rapper in a long time...even with as few R&B songs as he has....

pimp.gif
rap life, rap life

id be goin hard after EVERY show.

I think maybe a remastered version of Houstatlantavegas could also work as a single...honestly theres a bunch of tracks on so far gone that can work

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

two fine %++ men...i think Best I Ever Had has the best potential for a single/video right now...Drake has the lady goin crazy...EVERY girl i know is on him now...

"Best I Ever Had" video is being done next month in LA.

YESSSS!

i'll def. be at LOVE when he comes to DC in a few weeks...even tho im not lookin forward to the crowd
eyes.gif
but its the best i can get for now...

kuz hes very light skinned. you think if he was dark the girls would be giving him the same attention?

Originally Posted by I DONT PASS

kuz hes very light skinned. you think if he was dark the girls would be giving him the same attention?

that was random but i would...i LOVE ds men...can't speak for other girls...
anyone else goin to the show in DC?

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

pimp.gif
rap life, rap life

id be goin hard after EVERY show.

QFMFT!!!

I first heard this song when I was heavily blazed outta my mind its soooo ILL! I too wanna see a vid for this!

Back
Top Bottom