VIDEO **Fresh new music out comin out of Orlando, These dudes gonna blow up!!**

Sup NT Fam, lemme introduce you to some of my good homies Kev Taylor and Myles Acosta. First track released, trying to get some constructive criticism and an over all view of what yall think.

Happy 4th of July
pimp.gif

Someone help me embed this tho 
laugh.gif

Sup NT Fam, lemme introduce you to some of my good homies Kev Taylor and Myles Acosta. First track released, trying to get some constructive criticism and an over all view of what yall think.

Happy 4th of July
pimp.gif

Someone help me embed this tho 
laugh.gif

As music is today, they come up with the right melody and "feel" and they can make a hit.

But...

Amazing talent really isn't there to me to be honest...just missing that authenticness. The rapping sounds like one of those rock artist who stopped singing for a second and raps on a track. The hook is actually kinda decent lyrics wise, and the guy singing the hook isn't really terrible, but he's gonna have to come up with some much much better melodies if he's trying to make pop music like this that gets attention. If you listen to the background beat, he could have taken this in many directions but I feel like he kinda failed it. Not saying its terrible.....but its not something that will catch a respected person's ear over any other average song. Wish them goodluck tho.

As music is today, they come up with the right melody and "feel" and they can make a hit.

But...

Amazing talent really isn't there to me to be honest...just missing that authenticness. The rapping sounds like one of those rock artist who stopped singing for a second and raps on a track. The hook is actually kinda decent lyrics wise, and the guy singing the hook isn't really terrible, but he's gonna have to come up with some much much better melodies if he's trying to make pop music like this that gets attention. If you listen to the background beat, he could have taken this in many directions but I feel like he kinda failed it. Not saying its terrible.....but its not something that will catch a respected person's ear over any other average song. Wish them goodluck tho.

Originally Posted by 4Shoposite

But...

Thanks for the input 
smokin.gif

These dudes are just getting their feet wet in the game. But I've heard some of the other stuff that's coming and its 
pimp.gif

And basic pop melodies is what makes money, I guess its what theyre going for. 

Keep the opinions coming!

Originally Posted by 4Shoposite

But...

Thanks for the input 
smokin.gif

These dudes are just getting their feet wet in the game. But I've heard some of the other stuff that's coming and its 
pimp.gif

And basic pop melodies is what makes money, I guess its what theyre going for. 

Keep the opinions coming!

Back
Top Bottom