Video Game/MK Question

I'm watching MK on tv right now and it got me thinking.
I loved this game back in the day. I had a book of moves, and could do most of them.  Except brutalities. Every time I tried I'd hit them with first move of the combo. Anyone ever pull off a successful Brutality??

By the way I'm talking about MK Trilogy on N64.

I'm watching MK on tv right now and it got me thinking.
I loved this game back in the day. I had a book of moves, and could do most of them.  Except brutalities. Every time I tried I'd hit them with first move of the combo. Anyone ever pull off a successful Brutality??

By the way I'm talking about MK Trilogy on N64.

If I recall correctly, you had to win the match without using low kick (or something along those lines) to do a brutality.

Edit -
Code:
Note: To preform an Animality, Friendship, Babality or Brutality you must be      on the 3rd round of the match and when Finsh Him/Her comes up you must      preform a mercy. To preform a mercy Hold run and press down three       times then realese run. The words mercy will be printed at the top of      the screen. Now you may preform your finsher.
Code:

If I recall correctly, you had to win the match without using low kick (or something along those lines) to do a brutality.

Edit -
Code:
Note: To preform an Animality, Friendship, Babality or Brutality you must be      on the 3rd round of the match and when Finsh Him/Her comes up you must      preform a mercy. To preform a mercy Hold run and press down three       times then realese run. The words mercy will be printed at the top of      the screen. Now you may preform your finsher.
Code:

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Edit -
Code:
Code:

Ya I've done Animality, Friendship, and Babyality. Its just the Brutality I never pulled off. I had the cheats so I knew the steps but I'd hit them with the first hit button..

Edit -
Code:
Code:

Ya I've done Animality, Friendship, and Babyality. Its just the Brutality I never pulled off. I had the cheats so I knew the steps but I'd hit them with the first hit button..

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

Edit -
Code:
Code:

I've done them all before, make sure you're holding block while you are putting in the buttons and you'll be straight

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

Edit -
Code:
Code:

I've done them all before, make sure you're holding block while you are putting in the buttons and you'll be straight

I had Mk trilogy on playstation and didnt have to go thru the mercy issue. brutalities are weak because its basically a 5 hit combo that your character does 3x. when the opponent explodes, there's like 4 skulls, 3 torsos, 32 femurs. at first i thought it was awesome, but its really not

I had Mk trilogy on playstation and didnt have to go thru the mercy issue. brutalities are weak because its basically a 5 hit combo that your character does 3x. when the opponent explodes, there's like 4 skulls, 3 torsos, 32 femurs. at first i thought it was awesome, but its really not

Originally Posted by SKYFLYDUl

That made it though
I was still a kid but I  
roll.gif
 every single time cause of the multiple skulls and body parts

Originally Posted by SKYFLYDUl

That made it though
I was still a kid but I  
roll.gif
 every single time cause of the multiple skulls and body parts

Also in the Playstation version you could do one-button finishers. There was a code to unlock it.

Also in the Playstation version you could do one-button finishers. There was a code to unlock it.

Back
Top Bottom