VIDEO: Israelis Chant “N*ggers Go Home” At Anti-African Rally

who said that?

stop downplaying american slavery.....and again **** ISRAEL .....you seem hurt I don't support them racist pieces of ****
Nobody downplaying nothin. If u live in America u know about American slavery. Hell, even Hollywood makes a movie about it about twice a year at least these days. And the irish slave trade was in America. The Irish were enslaved in America and Africa. And i couldn't care any less who u support, that's your business not mine. I was just telling u why(Israel) is our #1 ally. Which they are. I'm not jewish. I'm not from Israel. And I don't have any Israeli's in my family. U kinda bouncing around. What does american slavery have anything to do with Israel and our current situation with them and Ethiopia, and all of Israels other problems in the mideast, which in turn are America's problems? Making them our problems. Try to stay on track. Every problem in this world doesn't have to do with American slavery.

Last edited:
Again **** Israel cause them pieces of **** treat ethiopian jews and african immigrants like trash and practice white supremacy 

And I will say again I would love a day to come when the USA backed away from them ***** and/or they get what's coming to them

stick to trolling in the nba thread because I'm not caping an "ally" that's treating my melanoid brothers like animals 

you spent 95% of your post slurping black athetes in the nba thread yet you don't give a **** about black folks currently being treated like ****. You're deflecting talking about some ******* white indentured servants and comparing it to the atrocity known as American slavery. You are a child 

edit: looking back you brought all this up.......all I did was question your deflection and you go on about the "Irish slave trade" .......FACT is that they were indentured servants so please dismiss your sws deflection. I guess next you'll say "Well blacks in America had slaves" .......
laugh.gif

when are yall "I think I'm superior to black people" white niketalk members gonna learn I know yall game

Last edited:
myth thats been in ultranationalist, whitesupremacist and neo-Nazi circles for decades.

at least we know what sites you read

isrealies practice white supermacy yet when the holocuast is brought they claim they are victims of white supermacy. the irony

lulz....

and then you got clowns like amare and shyne talking about how they are jewish and support the israeli state...

the US will never have the balls to say no to Israel, only because it has the most power in a region that they need to rely on...

who do you guys think would win in a war? Israel vs. US in the middle east of course...they wouldn't come here...because they could care less about the united states.

Nobody downplaying nothin. If u live in America u know about American slavery. Hell, even Hollywood makes a movie about it about twice a year at least these days. And the irish slave trade was in America. The Irish were enslaved in America and Africa. And i couldn't care any less who u support, that's your business not mine. I was just telling u why(Israel) is our #1 ally. Which they are. I'm not jewish. I'm not from Israel. And I don't have any Israeli's in my family. U kinda bouncing around. What does american slavery have anything to do with Israel and our current situation with them and Ethiopia, and all of Israels other problems in the mideast, which in turn are America's problems? Making them our problems. Try to stay on track. Every problem in this world doesn't have to do with American slavery.

you sound smart to dumb people....

I want to believe, so bad, that mankind is inherently good. But as if the 20th century Wasn't enough....15 years into the 21st century and we (humans) are uglier than ever.

It doesn't have to be this way, man.

I'm Eritrean/Ethiopian and I do believe we have the right to be upset and want action taken against Israel. America has the largest population of Ethiopians outside of Ethiopia itself. Many of those people in Israel are our relatives. So I think we have the right to be upset when our tax dollars are being given to a country that racially oppresses our family members. Moron.

who said that?

stop downplaying american slavery.....and again **** ISRAEL .....you seem hurt I don't support them racist pieces of ****

-Brah all you're doing wit your posts is making Irish people look like scumbags. Real talk

-The feelings of animosity towards the Kennedy brothers has it's roots in racism towards blacks.

Last edited:
This isn't about American slavery yet you go ahead and slide Irish slavery into it...yea ok lil buddy

We see your agenda lol....quit rambling and sounding like a total clown 

Same crap different argument....slavery???? but... but .....but...us Irish and Italians had it just as bad you blacks whine too much......
roll.gif

Last edited:
:lol: exit on Israel practices white supremacy lol. Dumbest comment I've read in a while. I'll let yall have ur fun tho. Continue on. Blacks don't own a monopoly on slaves sorry to tell ya. all races and people's have been slaves. Not just blacks. Not just Africans. But continue on to believe that. Every time somebody disagrees with someone they dont have an "agenda" it's called an opinion. The racism in this country has sky rocketed the past 5 years. Truly sad. And i live in the blackest city in the country where whites are the minority. And where black people run the city. And i wouldn't have it any other way. And i never said anything about people shouldn't be pissed at israel. Lotta other reasons to be pissed at them besides for this. This is just 1 instance. I was only relaying why we are allies with them. Guess that "agenda" was missed. Gotta Keep up the racism.

Last edited:
-Brah all you're doing wit your posts is making Irish people look like scumbags. Real talk

-The feelings of animosity towards the Kennedy brothers has it's roots in racism towards blacks.
Well that's about on par with the general consensus of the irish people. We are never depicted well. Not by hollywood at least. We're not afraid to run our mouth and speak out minds.

I want to believe, so bad, that mankind is inherently good. But as if the 20th century Wasn't enough....15 years into the 21st century and we (humans) are uglier than ever.

It doesn't have to be this way, man.

I find myself asking "why the hate?"

It's crazy that one can have I'll will to someone just because their skin tone.

So much every used to hate... W

:lol: exit on Israel practices white supremacy lol. Dumbest comment I've read in a while. I'll let yall have ur fun tho. Continue on. Blacks don't own a monopoly on slaves sorry to tell ya. all races and people's have been slaves. Not just blacks. Not just Africans. But continue on to believe that. Every time somebody disagrees with someone they dont have an "agenda" it's called an opinion. The racism in this country has sky rocketed the past 5 years. Truly sad. And i live in the blackest city in the country where whites are the minority. And where black people run the city. And i wouldn't have it any other way. And i never said anything about people shouldn't be pissed at israel. Lotta other reasons to be pissed at them besides for this. This is just 1 instance. I was only relaying why we are allies with them. Guess that "agenda" was missed. Gotta Keep up the racism.

Where is this at?

And historians have stated that while there were other slaves..

The enslavement of Africans may have been the inhuman and brutal in collectible history..

Lost language, lost culture, lost heritage... Generations born into slavery and forced to worship another god...

And millions still do today!

I think we can agree on one thing.... Those mofos who kill/harm large groups of folks because of skin ate twisted

Where is this at?

The enslavement of Africans may have been the inhuman and brutal in collectible history..

Lost language, lost culture, lost heritage... Generations born into slavery and forced to worship another god...

I think we can agree on one thing.... Those mofos who kill/harm large groups of folks because of skin ate twisted
Well history is written by the winners. Nobody should downplay the African slave trade that went on for hundreds and hundreds of years. It's part of this countries history. It is what it is. Trust me white folks feel guilty as hell bout that **** and are reminded of it daily. Maybe we should be too. It was a terrible time In history. What bothers me most about the American slave history is the lack of records on it. Like who the slave owners were. And who the slaves were. They had this info at some point. It was obviously destroyed. And as for killing large groups of people (genocide) for the color of someone's skin or their religious beliefs and culture is beyond me. But it's something that has been going on since the beginning of history so it's not like it just started. This Ethiopia - Israel problem goes way way back. Ethiopians are true jews and according to Israel law should be able to live there. I think it's egregious. Not surprising tho. Sadly. Israel had shown a past history of doing things just like to this. Look at the palestines. I wish the US could cut ties with Israel because big picture we help them alot more than they help us. But Israel has the US by the balls right now because they are in complete control of the American dollar. If it wasn't for Israel, Obama prob wouldn't have become president. Remember his #1 campaign contributer was Goldman Sachs-NY Jewish bankers. And HUGE supporters of Israel. As well is Obama. Or he wouldn't be in office. Bush wouldn't have either. None Of them. This isn't by accident.

Last edited:

Where is this at?

Well history is written by the winners. Nobody should downplay the African slave trade that went on for hundreds and hundreds of years. It's part of this countries history. It is what it is. Trust me white folks feel guilty as hell bout that **** and are reminded of it daily. Maybe we should be too. It was a terrible time In history. What bothers me most about the American slave history is the lack of records on it. Like who the slave owners were. And who the slaves were. They had this info at some point. It was obviously destroyed. And as for killing large groups of people (genocide) for the color of someone's skin or their religious beliefs and culture is beyond me. But it's something that has been going on since the beginning of history so it's not like it just started. This Ethiopia - Israel problem goes way way back. Ethiopians are true jews and according to Israel law should be able to live there. I think it's egregious. Not surprising tho. Sadly. Israel had shown a past history of doing things just like to this. Look at the palestines. I wish the US could cut ties with Israel because big picture we help them alot more than they help us. But Israel has the US by the balls right now because they are in complete control of the American dollar. If it wasn't for Israel, Obama prob wouldn't have become president. Remember his #1 campaign contributer was Goldman Sachs-NY Jewish bankers. And HUGE supporters of Israel. As well is Obama. Or he wouldn't be in office. Bush wouldn't have either. None Of them. This isn't by accident.

View media item 877584

Lol dude just stop quoting me. I dgaf what u think rusty. knew there was a reason I already had u blocked anyway. And i was only responding to the man's questions which he asked me to answer. So please spare us all the smart *** gifs.

Last edited:
Lol dude just stop quoting me. I dgaf what u think rusty. knew there was a reason I already had u blocked anyway. And i was only responding to the man's questions which he asked me to answer. So please spare us all the smart *** gifs.

If you got me blocked, why do you care doe?

And I can't resist responding to nonsense with a gif. I don't brah, I might need help for this

There's a huge reason black people are condemned, robbed, and are constantly culture attacked. The racist claim that blacks are inferior, yet it has never made sense to try and eliminate an inferior being. Those racist ******* know the true history of black people and the greatness we're capable of hence why they try to desttroy it every second possible.

Back
Top Bottom