Video: Jadakiss Brings Out Camron @ The Apollo

pimp.gif

Hol' up though, when did this cat's MO switch from spewing conspiracy propaganda he watched on youtube to worshipping Cam? my man's mind is soft.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
and
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That was Ill and like Untitled said, THAT WAS HIPHOP!!!!!

D-block, Dipset Dipset.

I was in harlem last night and the crowd was crazy...line was around the corner too, I wanted to go but I was with shorty and she preggo so couldnt have heraround those knuckle heads, oh yeah it was def a car show a lot of big cars out. I think they gave jada an april 21 release date too
3338217315_daa98088e7_b.jpg

Not really a good shot but as you got closer it was mad crowded, Mad hood rats out too in their splendor
devil.gif

Originally Posted by diceloveme

I was in harlem last night and the crowd was crazy...line was around the corner too, I wanted to go but I was with shorty and she preggo so couldnt have her around those knuckle heads, oh yeah it was def a car show a lot of big cars out. I think they gave jada an april 21 release date too

Not really a good shot but as you got closer it was mad crowded, Mad hood rats out too in their splendor
devil.gif
Got a baby on the way? congrats.

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by diceloveme

I was in harlem last night and the crowd was crazy...line was around the corner too, I wanted to go but I was with shorty and she preggo so couldnt have her around those knuckle heads, oh yeah it was def a car show a lot of big cars out. I think they gave jada an april 21 release date too

devil.gif
Got a baby on the way? congrats.

Yeah, Thanks my dude. Appreciate it
glasses.gif

I wonder how HOV feels about this one? He's a BUSINESS man @ the end of the day so if it's helping him I'm sure he's coo, plus I remember Camsaying he has nothing ill to say towards Jay recently in an interview

That's why I've always respected D-Block, they never started +*%% and kept to themselves in the industry and Jada has always been one to support otherlocals no matter what veteran or new artist. I'm glad they got support for Cam. They should've let him do "I Get It In Ohio" though.....people forget (IMO) that the L.O.X. killed Summerjam last year IMO with the guests they brought out.

In a weird way I'm hoping Jay, Cam & Kanye can get back together and do some work.

Back
Top Bottom